The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

510 Atomizer Spitting - not getting full hit

Discussion in 'Atomizer Issues' started by Lina, Jan 13, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Lina

Lina Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 17, 2010
    Oconomowoc, Wisconsin
    I am not sure where to post this. I do not have this problem when I use the GLV2 - but when using my provari and a 510 atty I cannot seem to get a good hit... it get juice spitting at me and just not a full smooth hit like normal. I am using the Ikenvape attomizers... I even switched to a brand new one and same problem. When I move the atty to the GLV2 I have it does not do this.

I have raised and lowered the voltage on the provari... not sure why this is happening? Any help or suggestions?

2. v8fd3s

v8fd3s Full Member Verified Member

Mar 11, 2013
    fontana
    try to aim for 7 watts with this formula watts = volts x volts/ohms. sounds like youre vaping too hot. anything under 6 is too low and over 8-8.5 id say is too hot. someone can correct me if im wrong.

3. blackHelix

blackHelix Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 22, 2013
    Ontario, Canada
    It all depends on the atty/carto. I have my phoenix RBA at 3.0ohms. I can crank that thing all the way up to 15watts and it never get's hot or spits at me. Every device/atty/user is different. It's best to find the setting you like and stick with that.

4. blackHelix

blackHelix Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 22, 2013
    Ontario, Canada
    Lina, what battery are you using in the GLV?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.