510/eGo, Leo and some newbie questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

doctoronln9

Feb 8, 2012
Tampa
Been vaping for about three months now. In that time, I've purchased my original overpriced mall vendor 808Ds, then 510-Ts, followed by eGo-Ts with around 1100mah and a set of eGo clones using the 650mah. On a nearly daily basis, I keep switching my set-up and trying to find what works for me. The problem is, nothing's really working consistently..

At first, I loved cartomizers on my 808s, but the lack of vapor after a few hits was appalling. Then I was shown how to refill the cartos (condom and dripping), which worked for a bit until they stopped producing. Some were even dead straight out of the package.

Then the tanks; I loved them. Excellent hits, great vapor.. for a week maybe. So I learned how to clean attys, but after nearly two months both my tank attys give off funky flavor, don't vape so great and feel too airy.

Next, I tried carts. Kind of a weird back peddle from what I've read of opinions, but I actually got excellent flavor out of them the first few days. And how easy to refill and clean! Not to mention, when I did start to wear my cart's fillers, I just cut out some fluval foam I got for my fish anyway, and I'm back to great vaping. But I also burnt out one atty in about two weeks, pulled the bridge off and did a dry burn, and tried direct dripping. What amazing flavor! For the hour it worked. Now I produces nothing but a wiff of my strawberry juice and gives me nothing else.

The only consistently great vapor I get is using one of my 510-Ts on a eGo 1100mah battery.

So here's my questions. Am I just expecting more out of the attys than I should? Is a month + too unrealistic, especially considering I rotate between a total of 8 batteries and attys? Could my juice be the problem (primarily PG, some darker colors, most a off-yellow)? Are cartos really the way to go?

And onto the final question. The addict in me wants to buy a Leo. In my humble opinion, t's a great looking PV, stylish, comfortable to hold and has great reviews I've read on the forums. But is it worth the investment, considering all the 510-threaded stuff I already got?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread