510 questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

firewolf

May 21, 2009
Hello all,

I'm new to the forum but have been vaping since December (mostly) I own a 801 and 901 and i well i cant use the 901 anymore it just makes me want a smoke and the noise drives my wife nuts. Any ways my 801 works well however i am down to 1 battery and atomizer and i will be ordering more but i was wondering if the 510 make a lot of noise. My 901 made a ton of whistling/slurping noise.

I was also wondering how the vapor/throat hit was in comparison to an 801.
I tried looking this up but couldn't find direct comparison any where.

Thanks

Woo 1st post

wegster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 10, 2009
    NC
    My 510 with manual battery makes a *slight* 'gurgle' sound, like umm...a water .... (according to movies and all :) ), but very low, if the cart's full of juice. The draw makes a slight sucking through straw sound, and very slight noise once you finish the draw, like the air is entering back into the cart. No whistling like my KRD808D-1 (vapor king-alike), also slightly quieter on inhale than my M401.

Hope that helps..

Stike

ECF Veteran
    Mar 6, 2009
    B.MASS
    It doesn't get much better than having a 510 with a manual switch. It's 2nd in line with my SD for vapor and throat hit.

I was going to order another Dura-C from jantyusa.com, but they're out. So I just hopped over to David's site at eastmall.net and ordered 2 510 starter kits.
    I agree with mamu my 510 is also right up there with my SD for vapor and THit:thumb:

lcwhitlock

Apr 22, 2010
    Georgia, USA
    I'm with everyone else .... you can't go wrong with a 510. I chuckled when I read about how you can't stand the noise from the other models - because I know exactly where you're coming from. I was so relieved when I found that the 510 was so quiet. I actually use a pass-through for the most part (bought a usb adaptor for my cigarette lighter in my truck and use the pass-through while driving).

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread