The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

510 Specific E-skins?

Discussion in 'Cosmetic Mods' started by sapphyre, Oct 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. sapphyre

sapphyre Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2010
    South Carolina
    Since I have found I like my 510 for public vaping a LOT, I was thinking of buying a few batteries, but I don't like just the standard colors, so I was thinking of using the e-cig skins. I am having a hard time finding skins to specifically fit the 510... Can anyone help point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance!

sapphyre

2. tinstar15

tinstar15 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 29, 2009
    Lakeland, FL
  3. sapphyre

Sep 12, 2010
    South Carolina
    Thanks so much tinstar! I especially love the designs at the first link! I guess I would have to use an exacto to cut a hole for the button on the manual batt, right? A pain, but probably well worth it. I don't mind the trimming so much. I am going to try MistressNomad's method for the nail stickers on a couple of batteries, but the wraps just look very cool.

4. jeffritter955

jeffritter955 Full Member

Jul 30, 2010
    Polo/Kansas City, MO
    Here is a place that has a few set to fit the Joye 510 out the box. They call them exact fit. You have to navigate through the site though to find them, you can't just go straight to all the 510 manual skins. I haven't used them but have considered it a time or two.

Ecigskinmods.com

You can find some carto/atty skins at Vapography.

5. sapphyre

Sep 12, 2010
    South Carolina
    Thanks jeff!

I am having problems seeing the pics at the first link, but Vapography... wow! They even have skins for cartos! I love it. Too cool. :) Oh, the possibilities...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.