555 Question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duckies

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2009
Philly
Thanks guys. Order arrived safe and sound yesterday. :) Loving the RY, albeit cliche. :)

To all who have tried 555, I have a few questions. I ordered this based on user comments, but can't really claim the scent. How would you describe this -- is it a pure tobacco taste? Other flavors involved?

Also, the menthol I hae been vaping is odorless on the vape, but 555 seems (from scent) to be a bit stronger (same mg). Does this have a vape odor?

Any feedback appreciated!

:)

Kagaden

Mar 20, 2009
Orange County, CA
Thanks guys. Order arrived safe and sound yesterday. :) Loving the RY, albeit cliche. :)

To all who have tried 555, I have a few questions. I ordered this based on user comments, but can't really claim the scent. How would you describe this -- is it a pure tobacco taste? Other flavors involved?

Also, the menthol I hae been vaping is odorless on the vape, but 555 seems (from scent) to be a bit stronger (same mg). Does this have a vape odor?

Any feedback appreciated!

:)

I received it last week and have been vaping it for about a week now.

Not menthol, tastes like Cinnamon or Graham Cracker here... maybe Gingerbread? YMMV but it tastes somewhere around there to me. I love it. It does have a vape odor on exhale but I can't place my finger on the smell for that really. It's not unpleasant but interesting. I puff on it at work just for the taste alone sometimes.

Ah, I just realized you may have seen an earlier post by me and gotten confused. I added a drop of True Menthol on my atomizer + a cartridge of 555 and it tastes like a peppermint patty. That's what I do when I want a quick change up for an hour or two. Menthol tastes really good with it, but it's great alone also.

Last edited:

Curtis

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
Nashville, TN
I got 30 ml of the 555. I didn't realize I had tried it before from the carts that came with my starter kits. It's not bad, but I kind of associate it with that plastic-y new atomizer taste. It doesn't hold a candle (imo) to Riskee, Menthol, or my new favorite, Peach. Man that peach is good. I've almost gone through 15ml in a little over a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread