5V variable voltage with led voltage display

Status
Not open for further replies.

V4ping20four7

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
Asylum
I am wanting to build a 5V VV box mod with led voltage display with 2 protected 14500 batteries. Does anyone have a schematic for this mod? MadVapes has a kit for it, without the led display, but they have been out of stock for a while. Since the kit isn't available anyone have a list of parts I would need to get separately to make the kit? Would this work if I had a schematic? I have my own box I want to use that is bigger than the one with the kit so I won't need it.
2 Ultrafire Flat-Top Protected 14650 Battery, 1300 mAH battery.jpg
1 AG-126 Lithium Ion Battery Charger charger.jpg
5v 510 Box Mod Kit Kit.jpg
1 Battery Voltage Indicator LED.jpg
1 Variable Voltage Regulator Board Kit Rev 2 regulator.jpg

madjack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2011
Central Louisiana
What you need is the ECF modding forum section

Get your 5 meaningful non-spammed non-sequential posts or replies in New Members and an hour later you can post in the Modding forum

Modding

Howdy and hello there...here is a post to help you get to the modders forum where, you will find the info you seek...I am in the process of rounding up the parts to build a VV box mod myself and would like to build one using bigger batts than the 14500's...heck, I am even considering building a really BIGBOXMOD using 2, 26650 batts...at 4000mah, I could vape a week before charging batts.........
madjack:2cool:

Peezy

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2011
Buffalo N.Y.
With all my mods the one I love the most is the cheapest one... $35 box mod
now if i could find the same thing with a variable voltage led display Id be set

anyone know where I can get a cheap plastic box mod with VV & LED display

Pretty much everything the original poster is trying to accomplish... Id rather buy it then make it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread