6 days vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

tramca

Nov 25, 2012
Liverpool UK
So I'm now smoke free 6 days! I have used no where near as much juice as I imagined I would. The 30ml will last a LONG time.
I've had the strong urge for a cigarette only once. And I stopped myself, thinking, what is the point. vaping is satisfying, and seeing the money I'm saving on my e-smoke app only urges me on.

The night out went ok. I managed some stealth vaping in the clubs. Initially I was told I had to stand in corridor just by the entrance. I chose stealth mode instead :D

Hi Tramca :)
Congrats on 6 days!!! I have just reached 9 days since my last.
I keep one of my atomizers filled w/ 24mg Kool mixed with a few drops of 24 mg vanilla, which I vape if I think of menthol cigarettes longingly.
I keep another atomizer filled w/ something sweet or clove cut w/ some no nicotine e-liquid for "maintenance".
Also, I let my pack of cigarettes and a lighter sit in my car just as I left them & tell myself I could smoke a cigarette at any moment if I pleased...

Tinaphps

Sep 14, 2012
Scotts Hill
Oh, most definitely. Very nice.
girl.jpg

beaty.jpg

jjcordone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2011
Rhode Island
Congratulations! I wish I could say the same. Vaping has help me cut way back on my smoking, but I'm still doing both:(
On your ejuice consumption.... if you end up picking up vaping as a hobby and move on to the higher end equipment, your consumption will increase, so enjoy it now :) It's like watching the gas gauge on a hot rod car, you'll see level of ejuice in a tank work its way Down....

tramca

Nov 25, 2012
Liverpool UK
tramca, how much and what were you smoking previously? Just asking.

I was smoking 20 cigs a day, @0.9 nicotine.

I just find a couple of vapes does the job. I think a lot of the satisfaction comes from not having to go outside. I thought I'd be constantly vaping because of this, but nope.
:)
I'm happy it's working though, really stressful time right now as getting married in February so busy sorting that and work.

I feel good.
My bed time keep everyone awake cough has gone. I can breathe. And I don't smell :)

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
I was smoking 20 cigs a day, @0.9 nicotine.

I just find a couple of vapes does the job. I think a lot of the satisfaction comes from not having to go outside. I thought I'd be constantly vaping because of this, but nope.
:)
I'm happy it's working though, really stressful time right now as getting married in February so busy sorting that and work.

I feel good.
My bed time keep everyone awake cough has gone. I can breathe. And I don't smell :)

Congrats on the wedding plans. :party: I dont miss my cough either - coughed every day for three months straight until I quit cigs.

Mozzie

ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2012
Northern Ireland
Hi Tramca, just joined as well and a newbie vaper too. Just went 14 days without a cig (was on a cheapie mini ecig deal from Groupon). Due to a bad bit of planning I ran out of ecigs this morning, and my new "proper" stuff hasn't arrived yet, so I was bad and had a rollup :ohmy: Very glad to report that it wasn't good. In fact I feel a little sick now, so I'm kind of glad I did :) Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread