6 Months cig free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all
thought I would add my tuppence worth on how and why I started vaping.
I gave up cigs for 6 monthsbut due to a family crisis I went back on them, and got the wheezing back in my chest.
Wel lI thought this is not good enough, but was not in the right frame of mind to quit again. I had heard a lot about e-cigs so did a bit of research and went for a mini e-cig that did its job but being a fairly heavy user was always hoping the battery that was charging was ready when I was. After 4 months decided I needed something a bit more robust and with a bit more staying power. So did a bit more digging round and purchased the ego-c, which I am happy with apart from tank leaks but by researching I hope I will be curing that. I have rewicked a couple of attys with SS mesh and they seem fine but will look at some at some glass fibre wick as well. Still on a learning curve but that is what life is about,and I may have converted a couple of people to vaping :laugh:

Faylool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Sweet Home, Oregon USA
My research lead me to
2012 ego-v
It's a e cig ego twist Passthrough vv battery.
And next year when I need more stuff ( I have sworn off buying for awhile Spent a Lot in 2 weeks!) I will plug in 2013 ego. They just keep getting better! I bought from China
Sales02 @ slbsmoking.com
Very good customer service. I am blonde and made mistakes. Since then I have found the same thing on two sites for a little more than what I paid and mabe a little different than what i got but essentially the same but it was fun anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

AttyPops

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
animated-fireworks.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread