60% sale from Gourmet Vapor on VapeTV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarKm4773r

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2009
Washington State
I just received an e-mail from Gourmet Vapor saying that they're having a 60% sale, and the code is posted on VapeTV.

Where is it? I've never been on VapeTV and I'm confused.:confused: Do I need to sign up? I definitely will be surfing on VapeTV tonight, when I am done working on a novel I'm writing x_x :D

Ooooh oooh oooh! I've been wanting to try them! Thanks for the info!

adeline

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2010
Cary, NC
I just ordered with VapeTV60 and all is well. 5ml bottles are $1.98, 15ml are like $5.

as for my flavor selection, I made 2 of my own (woot!). soothing honey - honey, lemon, spearmint and a touch of cocoa. and caramel and stuff - caramel, cocoa, raspberry and irish creme. I also ordered a red wine creation that an ECF member created.

Per suggestions, I got maidens coffee, keoke coffee, atomic fireball, and french toast.

Ordered big bottles of my favorites from last order: wintermint and turkish delight.

And got a few "let me try its" -- camel toe (yeah .. I know..), mimosa, apple pie, craver's gooey delight, and blue raz cotton candy.

All in 6mg and 50/50 or 60/40 (PG/VG)

CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Phreaker

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2010
Raleigh, NC
Yeah, I spent like 20 minutes looking for it too after I got the email. Needless to say I placed my first order with them tonight. 12mg, 50/50, triple shot, of a few different flavors: Maiden Coffee, Andy's Mint, Peanut Butter Cup, Black Licorice

Oh, now it's clear as day on the first page of vapetv.com

Last edited:

Raynen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2010
CT
gamingraynen.blogspot.com
Raynen, I was thinking of your reviews (and custom mixes) when I ordered. I too like Red Wine, but I wasn't sure if I'd like to vape it. Each time I've been drinking it, or beer, or any cocktail for that matter I've really gravitated to vaping a strong tobacco flavor.

Don't worry, I was the same, too, until I tried my friend's Classic Sangria. It's so tasty! The "Vampire Bloods" have a red wine tone, but the other flavors are definitely in there :) They're very different hehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread