Status
Not open for further replies.

AzPlumber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2011
Arizona
Last week I received a 30ml bottle of unflavored 60mg nicotine in VG from ecigexpress.com. I immediately noticed how clean it looked, almost colorless. In fact the very slight tint may even be coming from the bottle or label. I don't detect much of an odor to it other than a very slight earthy scent of fresh nicotine. I then mixed up a 10ml batch of unflavored 24mg at about a 15/85 pg/vg ratio. This batch is absolutely colorless, tasteless and odorless with a great throat hit. Every morning for the last week I have dripped about 1/2ml of this unflavored 24mg batch and I have not detected any sort of taste other then the pg/vg base liquids. It also still has a great throat hit even though I have it mixed at such a high vg ratio.

This morning I titrated a 2ml sample of the 60mg VG and came up with about 57mg. Given the margin of error of these simple home test kits and my eyes, the results conclude that this sample is indeed 60mg.

I should qualify this review as a free sample from ECX but that in no way affected my opinion of this product. I think this is a great Nic Base that any diy’er would be happy to mix their favorite flavors with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread