Status
Not open for further replies.

Harplayr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Florida
I see that sweet-vapes has a 650mah Kgo and RIVA kits as well as the usual 1100mah kits.
I was wondering if anybody has info on the dimensions of these smaller battery kits in respect to the larger battery ones and thoughts on whether they might be more “pocket friendly” than their larger brothers.

Last edited:

Harplayr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Florida
I see 2 different size cones on that site a Kgo Cone big Bore and a shortie Kgo cone. Which one fits the 650 Kgo?
What else would you get with it?
My goal is to keep it simple and pocketable (I'll be carying it around in my front pants pocket)
It would be nice to order everything from one place...do you know a place that sells the 650 kgo with a cone?

How does your wife like the 650 vs the 1100?

Kay1959

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2012
Out in the middle of Nowhere
For the most part, the only difference performance wise between 650 and 1100 mah, is longer battery life. The 1100 mah will last longer between charges. I have an eGo 900 that I carry in a small glasses case, along with about 3 extra cartos.(sorry, can't tell by your name whether you're male or female.:blush:) If you're male and you have cargo pants, you could carry it in one of those pockets. Welcome to ECF!

Harplayr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Florida
For the most part, the only difference performance wise between 650 and 1100 mah, is longer battery life. The 1100 mah will last longer between charges. I have an eGo 900 that I carry in a small glasses case, along with about 3 extra cartos.(sorry, can't tell by your name whether you're male or female.:blush:) If you're male and you have cargo pants, you could carry it in one of those pockets. Welcome to ECF!
I'm male and usually wear either jeans or khakis so a sunglass case would be too bulky for my pocket in general.

I'm a newb to vaping, currently using an 801 and blu premium 100's. They both are comfortable to stick in my pocket, but I want to upgrade to something better. I'm just worried that the 1100 size Kgo might be too bulky and this 650 seemed like a good compromise.

This fourm is amazing, and I've been reading and learning so much in the past two weeks!

So here's my requirements....if it seems silly or wrong, please don't hesitate to correct me or suggest something different.

1) Pocket friendly
2) good quality vape
3) I use cartomizers, but am thinking about a clearomizer
4) need an atomizer setup for testing juice
5) need a cone to protect the device when in my pocket
6) stuff I haven't though about :)

blkhwk07

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
Ohio,in the sticks!
Harplayr, it is 2 3/4" long without any cone (the
pic you see on website). You don't need a cone
it just protects the threads. For a clearomizer you
wouldn't use a cone, even with cartos you don't
need it. Shorty cone is for if you use a tank and
don't want to see the threads. Almost forgot it's
about 1/2" diameter. My wife said it last about as
long as 3 or 4 ecig style.

blkhwk07

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
Ohio,in the sticks!
Harplayr, it is 2 3/4" long without any cone (the
pic you see on website). You don't need a cone
it just protects the threads. For a clearomizer you
wouldn't use a cone, even with cartos you don't
need it. Shorty cone is for if you use a tank and
don't want to see the threads. Almost forgot it's
about 1/2" diameter. My wife said it last about as
long as 3 or 4 ecig style.

Harplayr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Florida
I have 3 Kgo's 1100 mAh batts, there are 96 mm long, 3 1/2 in, by 13 mm , 5/8 . not that big for a 1100mAh batt. they fell good in the hand and last a long time..
Al
3.5in doesn't really seem that big. It might be that they look larger in the pictures.
My 808 battery is 325in and with a cartomizer it's 4.75in and that fits well in my pocket so the 1100 Kgo might work.
I think I'll order the full size (1100) Kgo kit.

Seeing that the 650 batteries are so cheep, I might order just a battery to see how I like it.

Will the same charger work on both the 650 and 1100 batteries?
What other accessories do you reccommend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread