6ml almost gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bodach

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2012
Georgia
Tomorrow My 30ml bottle of Legend will be 1 week old. My 6ml bottle of Legend is being vaped as I write this. Think I'll fill-up a ViVi Nova later and try it out!!!! Have 2 more bottles of Legend on the way. I'll try and let it "age" a little:D
I hear ya on that.

I finally found an ordering schedule that allows for solid steep time, and for me to not run out.

Also, I'm really wondering what Legend tastes like now. I've heard "chocolate" as if it's more like Serendipity now. If you don't mind, how does Legend taste to you? Is the whole "chocolate" thing just an isolated description -- not really happening? Since Legend is a naturally extracted tobacco, theoretically, it's flavor can change from season to season.

I still have a bottle of Legend that was part of my first order back in late November. It's good, but not sweet -- maybe a hint. A bit cherry-ish. Very pipe-tobacco-ish. I seem to have fallen in love with tobaccos that have some sweetness to them, so I haven't finished off the bottle (ordered two 30mls).

One thing I've noticed is how dark it's gotten:

Gandalf.jpg

I really want to get my Serendipity to this point, but haven't yet had the discipline lol.

Let me know, if you have a chance, how Legend tastes to you. I'm on the fence as far as re-order goes. If this "chocolate" thing is legitimate, I'm in. Also if there is a sweetness level to it.

OLDER71

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Columbus, Ohio
I used to smoke a pipe, along with cigarettes. I think Legend reminds Me somewhat of pipe tobacco. I wouldn't really call it too sweet, but so far, I haven't had any beyond a week or two of steeping.

I'm also still quite fond of Casablanca from BWB. I'm currently vaping three flavors throughout the day, two of which are Legend and Casablanca. I have about 20 other flavors to try yet:ohmy:

I gave up smoking and vaping on Memorial day weekend of 2012, and have only recently returned to the vape world.:toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread