Not open for further replies.

LeoRex

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
United States
:)

How quickly they turn around messages left at their site? I mean, that first tiny bottle.. it was like trumpets played and.... well... I actually dumped a full evod of my second batch of Legend to switch to some of my other blah juice... I'd rather have blah taste than nothing at all. I was going to order another big bottle of Legend on Monday when that second bottle came in and maybe try out some others.... but now I am not so sure.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
:)

How quickly they turn around messages left at their site? I mean, that first tiny bottle.. it was like trumpets played and.... well... I actually dumped a full evod of my second batch of Legend to switch to some of my other blah juice... I'd rather have blah taste than nothing at all. I was going to order another big bottle of Legend on Monday when that second bottle came in and maybe try out some others.... but now I am not so sure.

We just had another threadster who complained her juice had no taste to it. She had them replaced and the replacements are fine. Now and again there are QC issues and it appears you got hit with a dud mix. It's frustrating to be sure but it happens. Exercise some patience Leo and you will be rewarded. The QC issues are few and far between. Let us know how your replacement is.

As for HHV making your previous favorites taste blah...it's happened to all of us. After discovering HHV nearly a year ago, I dumped all my previous juices. They didn't compare.

LeoRex

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
United States
As for HHV making your previous favorites taste blah...it's happened to all of us. After discovering HHV nearly a year ago, I dumped all my previous juices. They didn't compare.

Well... it's double bad for me.. I hadn't even FOUND a fav yet... Legend (and Dragon's Fire after that) were the first two juices where I was like "Wow... this $!%#$ AWESOME" Up until that point, I had been vaping juices that fell into the 'guess it beats smoking' category. Some were OK, nothing all that good though.

I actually threw some of my 'old' juices in a new tank I just got.... blech... I'll go with the almost non-existent Legend I guess.

You know what is weird... and I am not sure if I am crazy or not... the vapor of the Legend's Ghost (as I'll call it)....it's almost as if I get a whiff of cig smoke in there. Maybe it is my mind playing tricks on me... but smell is a powerful sense... I don't smell it on my clothes or anything, just a kind of hint of 'lit cigarette' wafting in the air.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
If you really dig on Legend and Dragon's Fire, be sure to give Huntsman a try. It's pure, authentic tobacco; very outdoorsy, rustic, with a hint of sweetness. It's intoxicating, and trying to knock Heavenly Army out of ADV status :)

But Heavenly Army I chain-vape, while Huntsman... Huntsman, I savor. :drool:

Legend is nice, too :p

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
I sent them a note on the contact us page.

My novice opinion is that maybe there wasn't enough extract in my batch... it's like vaping straight 50/50 nic juice.

They may want you to send the bottle back so they can run some tests on it. I'm pretty sure they will replace it for you - things happen even in the best of places. Like I said, their customer service is second to none.

LeoRex

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
United States
They may want you to send the bottle back.

That was mentioned as a possibility, but to be honest, that would leave me without any juice until my the 90 mls I just ordered yesterday comes in... hopefully Friday.

The other juices I have royally suck... I hadn't built up a supply of good juice yet, HHV's was the first good juice I found. I'd rather vape the bland legend... so if that means not getting it replaced, guess I'll cope.

LeoRex

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
United States
By the way... I spoke to Adam at HHV to let them know that a good over-the-weekend steep helped wake up the flavor a bit, but not to 100%. Funny thing is that my new order was actually getting bottled up by someone sitting right next to him... :) I was told that they goosed the extract a bit, so I shouldn't have any issues with my next batch.

joy_by_cheese_is_good-d4hbgjr.jpg

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
So, when you get your new supply in will you be mixing the two, or just swap back and forth? Before combining them all up at once, it might be a good idea to mix a little bottle at first to see how it blends, then if you're please with the blend you can mix more. If not, then you didn't waste any. Just my :2c:

LeoRex

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
United States
Actually... I usually transfer some to smaller, 6ml bottles that I have left over from my first 'sample' order... then I leave the bigger ones stored away. Right now.. I just killed a 30ml... so once my little bottle starts to run low, I'll top it off from the new big boy. So there will be a little mixing I guess. There might be some variations between the batches I got, but I haven't touched the new bottle yet, so I can't really tell.

Though, I have dipped into the 50 of DF I also got in... didn't have any of that. :)

tntmux

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2013
paris
About a month or so back, a vapor bud of mine found a bottle of some random tobacco that he mixed and hated (he has since unloaded the flavor extracts that he never uses)... it was in the back of his cabinet. He tossed it my way, saying that he was just going to chuck it. Took all of half a tank before I fell in love with it. If I had more, it would have been my first love... my first ADV...

I ask him about it.. he has NO IDEA what he used to make it.

(EPIII Vader voice) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

So I've been on the hunt for that same enjoyment.. with little success... Its not a 555, nor a RY4, nor Virginia, nothing. I have a lineup of failed juices sitting on a shelf... steeping... hopeing that one day I might like them.

Then I gave HHV a shot. Legend (ne Gandalf).. hey, this one's an award winner from one of the most liked mixers out there. Anything named Legend must be OK. So I ordered a 6ml bottle last Monday.. came in today. Now, I know.. steep steep steep. But I have the patience of a 3 year old and a juice supply that consists of juices I am not terribly crazy about, so I filled an evod and gave it the distinction of getting a fresh coil. :) On my Vamo it went.

Oh, sweet mystery of life at last I've found you!

Even right out of the package, this stuff is good. There is a base to that that is REALLY close to my mystery ADV.. with little sweet overtone that I particularly find appealing. Now I am bent that I only ordered a 6ml 'sample'. Drats!

What a shame, 6ml on the 1st order?? Mine was 50ml for the very 1st time that I order from hhv, and yeah I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread