7 Years Vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
Today is my 7th year vaping and not smoking! Never felt better!!!

Thats the only con that I have come up with to vape. I now have more energy, better lungs and just all round feeling good all the time and that leads to more yard work and just plain living life much better than sitting down catching breath soon as some minimal physical exertion is needed.
The vape mile stones...1 month, 6 months then the year and not long after you turn the 7 year corner. Were 5 years and always remember that first vape like it was yesterday.....Congrats on sticking too it.

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
Thirty years smoking Marlboro reds was killing me.
When I first started vaping I was coughing like crazy, wheezing in bed or when laying down and got out of breath with the slightest work or exercise. I was basically feeling like I was dying from the cigarettes.

Within one week of vaping I started feeling better. The coughing and wheezing was fading fast. One month in those were gone. Getting out of breath was just a memory. I was feeling like a new man. Things started tasting better, things smelled better, bedroom :censored: got better, etc...

Ecigs have saved my life.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
It is going fast. How can I slow it down?
Find a really boring repetitive task that you absolutely hate doing, and then do just that for hours on end, day after day after day...time will then surely slow down...take a full kiddie pool of water, and an empty one, and use an eye dropper to transfer the liquid from one to the other. If you get bored with that game, takes a big pile of sand, and move it ten feet away using a pair of tweezers...that or this should properly balance the speeding of time to a manageable pace...

Reactions: stols001

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
Find a really boring repetitive task that you absolutely hate doing, and then do just that for hours on end, day after day after day...time will then surely slow down...take a full kiddie pool of water, and an empty one, and use an eye dropper to transfer the liquid from one to the other. If you get bored with that game, takes a big pile of sand, and move it ten feet away using a pair of tweezers...that or this should properly balance the speeding of time to a manageable pace...
Yea, no Thanks... To much work.

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
Congrats ricks.......

seems that time just flys by. Doesn't even feel like 7+ years have gone by. Hope the next 7+ slows down a little. lol

Actually it seems to me the older you get, the faster time goes by. I have a theory as to why. It is because time, as a percentage of your total experience, is always decreasing. When you are 4yrs old, 1 year is a full 25% of your life so it feels like a long time. By the time you are 20yrs old, 1 year is now only 5% of your life so it feels like less time. At 50, 1 year is down to just 2%. This is why the longer you live, the faster time seems to move.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Actually it seems to me the older you get, the faster time goes by. I have a theory as to why. It is because time, as a percentage of your total experience, is always decreasing. When you are 4yrs old, 1 year is a full 25% of your life so it feels like a long time. By the time you are 20yrs old, 1 year is now only 5% of your life so it feels like less time. At 50, 1 year is down to just 2%. This is why the longer you live, the faster time seems to move.
While I agree with what you wrote, well, ya just had to go spit in my post toasties, didn't ya? I now know why when you get a little older(cough, sputter) they call it your second childhood.....Back to takin naps like a 4 yr old.
:D

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
While I agree with what you wrote, well, ya just had to go spit in my post toasties, didn't ya? I now know why when you get a little older(cough, sputter) they call it your second childhood.....Back to takin naps like a 4 yr old.
:D

Sorry bout that, and hey there is nothing wrong with naps. Especially as a night owl with an 8am job. :D

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Sorry bout that, and hey there is nothing wrong with naps. Especially as a night owl with an 8am job. :D
The problem isn't the nap, per se, its just both need recharged, but for very different reasons, lol
My sleep habits have become so 'all over the map' that I just grab one when I am able.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread