Got the 510

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarscreamF15

Jun 24, 2010
USA
I posted this on the bottom of my last thread and Im not sure it belonged there hehe.

I got the 510 in today and the Volcano carts and attys... WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I put a Volcano atty and cart into the Blu and OMG... I was in love!!!!! LOL!! HUGE difference in TH, Vape and most importantly, the taste!!! I love the Volcano Tobacco carts (I got them in high and I think that was a bit much. Im getting a slight nic headache cause I cant stop playing with the Bly and the 510 right now hehe)

Then I put the 510 together and used one of the tobacco carts it came with. The battery was low but I was impressed!!! Love it too and like the taste of the carts it came with as well. Close to the Volcano carts but a bit smoother. Now my 510 kit was nothing fancy, two attys, two batteries, one USB charger, 5 prefilled carts with caps and 5ml of high USA mix juice. A teeny little manual and that was it hehe but the price was great so its cool and its a Joyetech so I suppose thats all that matters.

Anyway, I love the 510 and glad I got it. And I actually love the Blu now. The suggestion of going over to Volcano carts and attys was dead on!!! Its obvious why the Volcano attys work so well. I noticed the silver V coil on the volcano attys are bigger then the ones for the Blu so more heat.

Im charging one of the batteries for the 510 now and cant wait to try it with a full battery.

Oh the rest of the carts from the Blu are in a baggie now tossed to the side. It seems I now have carts to be able to fill with the USA juice for the Blu. Should I just take the foam out and let it dry or can I wash them or what?

Since I wrote that, I worked the 510 with a better charged battery and its nice. Im also getting a lot more consistent vaper,th, taste and performance out of the Blu now since I went with the Volcano parts. I also didnt get that nasty new atty taste with either cause I blew them out and got the packing junk out of them as per what was suggested on a sticky here. Although one of the attys seems to be stuck in its holder for the 510. Cant get it out... errr

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
If its stuck in the PCC do NOT yank it out, you will break the PCC or the atty or both. Try gently wiggling it free.
Foam can be removed washed and dried to re-use. You *can* shove more juice in on top of old stuff but you might end up with some interesting flavor combos - some might be great but the not so great ones might make you feel ill (trust me some flavors do not go together lol). Once your foam is dry (if it isnt you will vape water, and as a PV doesnt get hot enough to boil it it will come out as water lol) fluff it up a little so its not all mashed together. It wont wick well if its clumped. You might also want to trim it a bit - they usually pack in more than you need anyway.

StarscreamF15

Jun 24, 2010
USA
I will try wiggling the atty from its holder instead of trying to yank it out!

And yes, Bert, get some Volcano attys for your Blu. It works wonders on them! Least it did for mine.

Tomorrow I will wash and let totally dry the filling on the Blu carts and then refill them and hopefully I will have enough to last me a little bit at least. Im pretty much broke now for a bit.

Oh I havent touched an analog since I got the Volcano stuff in for the Blu and the 510 about 2 oclock this afternoon. ^_^

StarscreamF15

Jun 24, 2010
USA
I will try wiggling the atty from its holder instead of trying to yank it out!

And yes, Bert, get some Volcano attys for your Blu. It works wonders on them! Least it did for mine.

Tomorrow I will wash and let totally dry the filling on the Blu carts and then refill them and hopefully I will have enough to last me a little bit at least. Im pretty much broke now for a bit.

Oh I havent touched an analog since I got the Volcano stuff in for the Blu and the 510 about 2 oclock this afternoon. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread