801 atomizer cut out duration not 4 seconds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korr

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2010
Southern California
Hi guys :)
My 801 penstyle kit came with 2 atomizers. It is my first e-cig. I've been using them both for 7 days now. One has a very easy draw and the other has a noticeably harder draw. At first i preferred the easy draw, but after the third day i really started to prefer the one that has a harder draw. The easy draw atomizer does not taste as good and makes only half the amount of vapor. I do not like it. The harder draw atomizer DOES NOT cut out after four seconds though! The harder draw atomizer only cuts out at 4 seconds if i draw on it really fast. If i draw on it regularly to turn it on it will not cut out even at 7 seconds. Even testing them out at four second drags, the harder draw makes a ton of vapor comapred to the easy draw. Anybody know what is causing these two atomizers to be so different? They look identical inside and out. Switching carts and batteries around does not effect them in anyway. Thanks for listening guys

Last edited:

firechick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2009
Upstate New York
Korr, it's not uncommon to get several atomizers from the same company at the same time, and find they all work differently. Sometimes, a few of them don't work or quit working in a couple of days. These things are a newer technology in terms of how they are used, and standardized quality is still an issue with some suppliers.

There are a lot of people here who know all the tricks for getting half dead atomizers to work. Maybe some of them will be able to assist you in making your easy draw atomizer work better.

Congrats on getting off the analogs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread