9 months and going strong :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eranda13

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2013
Bethlehem, PA
I quit smoking 9 months ago, on the day I heard the word "carcinoma" from the oral surgeon.

At the time I was trying a V2 setup and it worked for a few weeks but after a while I wanted more. Got some eGo batteries and two iTaste VV's. Tried iClear 16s, EVODs, a mini Vivi Nova, mini Protank, etc. Stuck with the iClear 16s. That worked for a long time. Recently got myself an MVP V2 which I like a lot.

After months of research and asking questions, I just ordered a Nemesis and a kayfun. Going to learn to rebuild...

The good news is that I haven't had a cig since May 6th, 2013. More good news is that the oral surgeon says that things look very good and if they still do on my next visit three months from now, we can go to 6 months between checkups :).

I also got a job working part time in a vape shop locally, helping other people. I go to a vape meet once a month.

My house smells infinitely better. My car smells infinitely better. *I* smell infinitely better.

No more ashes, smelly ashtrays, looking for a way to get outside for a cig, freezing my ... off in cold weather, having to roll my own smokes. No more burn holes in clothing or upholstery. No more cigarette breath.

I am so happy to be off cigs, and still feel like myself :)

Oh... and I'm happy to be alive, and not worrying about getting cancer all the time :):):)

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
thumbsup.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread