900 & 1100mAh T-Rex kits, Available NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImYourSalt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
San Diego, CA
liberty-flights.com
These are gorgeous!

Available in Steel for now, with more colors arriving soon!

Electronic Cigarette - Starter Kits - MEGA T-Rex

900mAh batteries have a Blue LED light ring, and the 1100mAh kits have a green LED light ring.

These are packaged in a Liberty Flights zippered carry case!

We just have a stock photo up now, but will have better pics up shortly.
(Ours do not have the "T-Rex" lettering on the batt's, as pictured)

They are 510/eGo/Riva compatible.

In terms of performance, they are more akin to the eGo, than the Riva.

technovapir

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Seattle, WA, USA
Ty, do you have an estimate as to when you'll get some Trex's in diff colors? Also Boge Cartos?
And, do your T-Rex's come with those neat cartidges that have the inner piece? My original one did
and I was never able to get more of them. As cartidges go, they were the best I'd ever used.
Thankyou!

Madness

ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2009
Valencia California
The 1100mah T-Rex kit came in today.

This thing is rocking with the LR Ego-T

SWEET!

Thank you so much!

And Boge carto's ?

Yep, placed another order, I'm set!

Old Madness getting married in 18 days.
Madwoman and I are going to tie the knot.
We will officially be "Madness Incorporated"

now, I know I will have enough stock in Vape supplies!

Thanks again!

image23861.jpg

Princessa

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2010
TN
"STEEL T-REX - 1100MAH" I want this lol. I just started vaping and everything still works just fine and I am trying to justify to myself the need for this other then the fact that I just want it lol.

Tell me about it ;) heheh I probably have one of the largest eGo/Riva collections known to man... I need help ;)

technovapir

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Seattle, WA, USA
My problem is I have to have a purple, blue, black, steel, titanium... *pant pant*.. oh yeah, and I have a couple RED too... at least I only have 3-4 colors of the Rivas... and haven't jumped on the T-Rex yet... but you KNOW it'll happen... I'm unstoppable! (Well, out of stock can stop me, but barring that...)

Oh, you must get a T-rex. The center ring light is just too cool. Plus, the purple one I have (it's old now) is smooth purple, instead of that slightly rubbery texture of the colored Egos...so, you really NEED it in your Ego herd!:laugh:

ImYourSalt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
San Diego, CA
liberty-flights.com
If you are on the fence about the PINK T-Rex... DON'T BE! I ordered them special, because they look so nice.

They are a light, sort of bubble gum pink. But not soft like the ego, they are pearlescent!
I got stiffed a little on the cones, but will get some more as soon as I can.

I think the White is similar in luster. But I may need to double check. Someone call me at work tomorrow if I forget :p

Black is, well... Black.

I really like how for the Steel batteries, the band, button, battery, and cone all match. Which really seems to make the light ring POP!

And the CASES! They were the first batch, and we ran into a couple snags in production, but I think they turned out pretty great!

We are toying with the idea of offering Carto Deluxe kits in these cases, instead of the larger ones. I think it's a home run, but would love to hear everyone's thoughts.

Oh... and Princessa...

I probably have one of the largest eGo/Riva collections known to man...

got any pictures for the class?

Oh... and let the MADNESS begin! :laugh:

Last edited:

Princessa

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2010
TN
Oh... and Princessa...

got any pictures for the class?

Oh... and let the MADNESS begin! :laugh:

Ahhhh... of course, eventually - if I can ever get them all in the same place at the same time... might need a wide angle lens ;) Way back in the day (when I only had those first 4 or 5 eGos, I snapped a shot on my desk at work... ) but that was so many orders ago... ;). What would really be interesting, is to get everything together for a photo-shoot.... and make a collage ;)

MADNESS? I got your madness right here... heheh

technovapir

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Seattle, WA, USA
Ty, I ordered a Pink Trex battery& cone as soon as I saw them on your site. I didn't see the T-rex cases you mention. Will they be pictured on the site at some point? Are they only available with the boxed set? I may have to order a whole set at some point just to get a new charger and the goodies...
My Pink rex has been shipped, so I'm stalking the mailman now...

Neemy

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
Marietta, GA
www.youtube.com
If you are on the fence about the PINK T-Rex... DON'T BE! I ordered them special, because they look so nice.

They are a light, sort of bubble gum pink. But not soft like the ego, they are pearlescent!

I am so NOT on the fence for the pink!!! I saw pics. :2cool: I never got pink in the Riva or Ego because the color was so... Barbie-doll-ish (can I use 2 hypens in one pseudo-word?). But these look gawjus.

Should be getting my steel one tomorrow? I hope? I'm stoked!!

Neemy

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
Marietta, GA
www.youtube.com

I am so NOT on the fence for the pink!!! I fell off the fence, sprained my ankles and am so wanting the pink! I saw pics. :2cool: I never got pink in the Riva or Ego because the color was so... Barbie-doll-ish (can I use 2 hypens in one pseudo-word?). But these look gawjus.

Should be getting my steel one tomorrow? I hope? I'm stoked!!

Edit:

Ty, I ordered a Pink Trex battery& cone as soon as I saw them on your site. I didn't see the T-rex cases you mention. Will they be pictured on the site at some point? Are they only available with the boxed set? I may have to order a whole set at some point just to get a new charger and the goodies...
My Pink rex has been shipped, so I'm stalking the mailman now...

Wait...wut? Are they in??? :blink: I need to read through before posting!!!

How badly do I reeeeeeeally need a back window for my car? Hmmm...

Edit: It's now a few hours since I originally posted. Ya got my order, LF. Cha-ching! I'm gonna head to Vegas and try to win some $$$$. Mama needs a new window!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread