900 & 1100mAh T-Rex kits, Available NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

phonedude

DIY Enthusiast
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2011
Kansas
Yep. The good old days when we had 1 choice and we Liked it dangit!!! And remember how the TV ads for long distance could make you weep?

And the price of a long distance call could make you weep. There has been some progress there at least.

Ohhhh ... I almost forgot ... I am still wondering if the Tornado-T charger that I have (wall charger) for my 650mwa batteries will charge these 1100mwa T-Rex batteries. It is listed as: 5V / 450mA High Speed Tornado USB Charger

It looks like I will receive a USB charger with my kit but I have yet to use my computer to charge batteries. Not even sure I'm real comfortable with that.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Last edited:

technovapir

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Seattle, WA, USA
It looks like I will receive a USB charger with my kit but I have yet to use my computer to charge batteries. Not even sure I'm real comfortable with that.
Any advice would be appreciated.

I too was a little leery of using my usb ports to charge my ecigs, but I've been using them now for 5 or so months, with no problems. I often have 1 charging, while using the other usb port for my pass through. And, my computer is 100 years old so if it can handle it, anyone can! I occasionally use the usb on my laptop as well, but only if it's plugged in, as I don't know if it would run down the battery.

phonedude

DIY Enthusiast
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2011
Kansas
I too was a little leery of using my usb ports to charge my ecigs, but I've been using them now for 5 or so months, with no problems. I often have 1 charging, while using the other usb port for my pass through. And, my computer is 100 years old so if it can handle it, anyone can! I occasionally use the usb on my laptop as well, but only if it's plugged in, as I don't know if it would run down the battery.

Thanks Techno that's good to know. I'm sure there will probably come a time when I will need to use the USB ports for my vapor sticks. I was just thinking if i ever need to charge several batteries at once it could be handy to have that option. One in my wall charger and one in my pc. I could see that happening LOL

phonedude

DIY Enthusiast
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2011
Kansas
Ok .. I found out today what many of you already knew. Liberty Flights is great. I placed my order around midnight on the 16th and didn't figure there was any way it would come before tomorrow. If not next Monday. So when I checked my mailbox today and my box was here I was so happy. I'm just wondering how they got it here so quickly.

And, the 1100 T-Rex is awesome. It is on the charger for another few hours but it sure is purdy. Can't wait for it to finish. It's definitely the nicest vapor stick in my collection.

One other thing, I read this thread and haven't seen anyone mention the case it comes in. It's really, really nice. I have never had a case for my PV's before but I've wanted one. That's one of the reasons I went with this kit. So glad I did.

So ... you have one more very happy customer Liberty Flights :laugh:

Last edited:

technovapir

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Seattle, WA, USA
I'm glad that you brought up that nice case that comes with the Trex kits. I have a couple of other cases already, but none of them are as nice quality and size as these. Very classy, and I am using mine all the time now.
And the customer service is always great - whether you're ordering something, or dealing with a problem. LF is good people.

ImYourSalt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
San Diego, CA
liberty-flights.com
Thanks for the nice comments about the carry case. It took a little bit of effort to get these done, and done right. We have a round of Black 650mAh T-Rex Carto Deluxe kits on the way, as well as some spare carry cases, to be had by all. These will have a Blue LED. This will most likely supersede the Riva Carto Deluxe kit.

Swedish... which kit were you looking for?

db13berry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2011
USA
I love my Liberty Flights hard case. It holds everything so it's all I need.

002-2.jpg

003.jpg

001.jpg

Last edited:

Neemy

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
Marietta, GA
www.youtube.com
Nice Pic!

These kits have been quite popular. We are happy you all like them so much.

In light of this, We have gone ahead and REDUCED the PRICE on these kits.

Prices are as follows:

900mAh $47.99

1100mAh $51.99

Awesome!! As soon as I have some spare change, I'm placing another order. Got a lot of medical stuff coming up, so I have to cut back on my vaping stuff. *cries*

Neemy

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
Marietta, GA
www.youtube.com
Your new avi is lovely. You look like a sassy supermodel!:2cool:

Thanks! I needed a new avatar on Facebook. It's a pic that was snapped too soon - I was taking my hair down yesterday after running some errands. I thought it looked like I was posing, so I greenscreened it onto an Atlanta backdrop. It's tongue-in-cheek, no supermodel here! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread