900 & 1100mAh T-Rex kits, Available NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Thanks, some people say it wont. I couldn't find any other charger for it. Do you have a T-Rex? If so how is it for you.

better late than never with an answer--sorry:facepalm:
yes, I have both t-rex's the 900 and the 1100 mah.
they are like the pink bunny ---keep going and going....lol
:)

Neemy

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
Marietta, GA
www.youtube.com
I don't see any of the colored ones on the site. Will more of the pink ones be in stock soon?

Go down to the "batteries" section and there are 12 pink 1100mah batts as of this post. Then grab a pink cone, and you're good to go (and any other supplies you might need). I don't think they have kits in anything other than stainless at this point.

db13berry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2011
USA
So are the ego and the Riva and the Trex all interchangeable with their parts? If I go with a trex instead of a Riva or Ego will anything NOT work?

Yes. As long as they are all 510s they are interchangeable. I just checked.........the cone for the Trex even fits my Rivas.

technovapir

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Seattle, WA, USA
OK, I'm having some weird issues with my T-Rex's, and wondered if anyone else has noticed these things. Mine seem to have developed the ability to play hide & seek. They walk away on their own, and burrow into seat cushions, roll under car seats and crouch behind desks. I will often find one hiding in plain sight in a place I know I have searched a dozen times before.

At first I thought there was an evil gnome lurking in my house, but I've now decided the Rex' have a mischievous streak and enjoy torturing me by disappearing from view at the precise moment I need to leave the house for a meeting.

I'm thinking of attaching one of those key ring finder beepers to them, but they'll probably find a way of disabling it.

Thank you TY for getting my most recent ones shipped to me so quickly. You're awesome!

Happy Tuesday!:mad:

Neemy

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
Marietta, GA
www.youtube.com
OK, I'm having some weird issues with my T-Rex's, and wondered if anyone else has noticed these things. Mine seem to have developed the ability to play hide & seek. They walk away on their own, and burrow into seat cushions, roll under car seats and crouch behind desks. I will often find one hiding in plain sight in a place I know I have searched a dozen times before.

At first I thought there was an evil gnome lurking in my house, but I've now decided the Rex' have a mischievous streak and enjoy torturing me by disappearing from view at the precise moment I need to leave the house for a meeting.

I'm thinking of attaching one of those key ring finder beepers to them, but they'll probably find a way of disabling it.

Thank you TY for getting my most recent ones shipped to me so quickly. You're awesome!

Happy Tuesday!:mad:

OMG YES! I could have typed this post myself! I laughed out loud (in sympathy). I even had the same thought with the keyfob... clap your hands and it would beep. Mine get lost in the bedsheets and pillows. I will put it down and *poof* it's gone, and I'm tossing pillows and sheets around in frustration. xD

phonedude

DIY Enthusiast
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2011
Kansas
I am disappointed. Apparently my order did not ship today. At least the order status didn't change today. My order still shows checked out and the first email I received said I would receive another when it shipped, which I haven't received.

Well .. there's always tomorrow.

On it's way now of course ... I'm sure I'm gonna love this vapor stick.

Last edited:

technovapir

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Seattle, WA, USA
:blink:
I am disappointed. Apparently my order did not ship today. At least the order status didn't change today. My order still shows checked out and the first email I received said I would receive another when it shipped, which I haven't received.Well .. there's always tomorrow.
Gosh, it can drive me crazy stalking my own email waiting for those dispatch notices! I hope they send it out first thing tomorrow for you. By the way, I spy a buttset in your avi. Are you really a foneguy? I ask cuz I'm a bellhead myself.:blink:

phonedude

DIY Enthusiast
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2011
Kansas
Well, I was a foneguy. I am retired from ATT formerly SBC. I installed telephone systems for 30 years. Miss it sometimes. But for years I have used fonedude as my online identity. Prolly won't ever change that. LOL. They treated me well over the years but the job stress and learning curve finally got the better of me. Glad to hear from another Bellhead.

Last edited:

technovapir

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Seattle, WA, USA
They treated me well over the years but the job stress and learning curve finally got the better of me. Glad to hear from another Bellhead.
Amen to that. I was laid off after making the mistake of taking a mgmt job (I was a repair tester). I started with PNB and, well you know what happened after that. I always felt that I learned most of what I knew from hanging out with the smokers over the years. Have you noticed that we're "almost" back to 1 giant phone company again with all the mergers?
I still have a ruler here on my desk that says; "One Bell System. It Works".
Ah well. Vape On ..:2cool:

phonedude

DIY Enthusiast
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2011
Kansas
That brings back memories. And yes we are almost back to "One Bell System", they can call it anything they like. In every school I ever attended I would learn more just talking to the other employees, usually in the smoking area.

Those were the days. But I have never regretted retiring albeit a little early.

I just have lots of time to read this great forum now. And the people here .. well you just can't beat them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread