• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

901 USB Passthrough

Status
Not open for further replies.

scyllabub

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2008
London, UK
I've had two 901 passthroughs and neither has been a success. The first was weak as water from the start and died totally within a couple of days, and the second lived for a few weeks only. I've seen others say theirs weren't much cop either.

However, if you wish to try one, Simon at Electronic Cigarette | Free Yourself... | e-cigs Welcome usually has them in several finishes, like black, white and stainless steel (maybe even pink, not sure).

Simon is a very good supplier and if you should have problems you can arrange with him to return your whatsit for refund or replacement.

scylla :)

schmoker

Apr 20, 2009
UK
Why would you want one without the inline battery? If you hook it up to a computer, the batt will protect the port, and if you use a 5V powered hub, the battery will reduce the voltage, and prevent your atomizers from burning up.

I had read on here that the ones with the inline battery feature tended to be weaker and more prone to breaking...

schmoker

Apr 20, 2009
UK
I've had two 901 passthroughs and neither has been a success. The first was weak as water from the start and died totally within a couple of days, and the second lived for a few weeks only. I've seen others say theirs weren't much cop either.

However, if you wish to try one, Simon at Electronic Cigarette | Free Yourself... | e-cigs Welcome usually has them in several finishes, like black, white and stainless steel (maybe even pink, not sure).

Simon is a very good supplier and if you should have problems you can arrange with him to return your whatsit for refund or replacement.

scylla :)

Cheers, I'll take a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread