A B&M just opened 2 blocks from my house

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heavyrocker

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
Toronto,Canada
I am so incredibly jealous. I have two mall kiosks in a twenty mile radius that carry waaaaaay overpriced Joyetech products and eliquid. Great for when I need something like right now, but less than ideal and the selection is limited. I think a vape shop would kill it in Portland, too. I don't know what the hold up is.....[/QUOT

Start your own business,you will do ok.

stefania123

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2013
Los Angeles
I am so incredibly jealous. I have two mall kiosks in a twenty mile radius that carry waaaaaay overpriced Joyetech products and eliquid. Great for when I need something like right now, but less than ideal and the selection is limited. I think a vape shop would kill it in Portland, too. I don't know what the hold up is.....

There's no B&M's in Portland? Wow.. ppl need to get on that.
I was quite surprised when I started vaping there was only one in Hollywood. Its in West Hollywood, not close to where I live .. the one that opened up by my house is the first one in Hollywood proper , I think. So that makes 2..

basylica

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Dallas, Tx
I am so incredibly jealous. I have two mall kiosks in a twenty mile radius that carry waaaaaay overpriced Joyetech products and eliquid. Great for when I need something like right now, but less than ideal and the selection is limited. I think a vape shop would kill it in Portland, too. I don't know what the hold up is.....

That is nuts, my previous job was based out of PDX off pioneer sq and i'd be there about a week every month for years. it was one of the few places I didn't feel like a pariah smoking, EVERYONE smoked it seemed like. I'd think out of anywhere you'd be raking in the dosh in portland!

stealthmayhem

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2013
Dover, Delaware, United States
I love living in Southern California. Vapor Labs has 5 stores open within 15 miles of my house. And I looked through what vendors use the fivestars reward cards and was surprised to find about 6 stores around me that popped out of nowhere.

I love living in Delaware. Vapor Labs has 0 stores open within 15 miles of my house, or 50 miles, or 100 miles. Nobody within 50 miles....the closest B&M that I know of is is Philadelphia....80 miles away.

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
I have a B&M 3.1 miles from My house. They make juice in house, to Your specs. And they have an rapidly expanding inventory of hardware. As well as being an authorized Joyetech distributor. So I am pretty much covered with the exception of DIY (they have PG&VG, just a little pricey), which I am just getting into, but living in florida I get orders from WL in two days.

Hill

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2013
Texas USA

Souds like a business oportunity for you

kilroyst

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
oregon
Not trying to steal the thread but I see several Portlanders lamenting about the absence of a good B&M shop. We do have one that just opened not long ago and seems legit although I have not been by yet, just heard word of mouth. I won't post the name here but fellow Portlanders can PM me.:) I'm not affiliated with the shop in any way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread