A BIG hello to all and thankyou!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Puffalot

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2008
UK
I apologise for the long post in advance :D
I`ve been trying to give up the fags for a while now ,the patches and gum just don`t do it for me , so while searching for a nicotine inhaler I stumbled upon e-cigs by chance and it looked to be the way forwards in finally giving up the evil weed! (Thankyou to Leaford for your informative and entertaining videos , we need to see more of Mike by the way!).
I purchased the Super mini stater kit from Smokester with 25 refills, and he sent me 50, :cool: I owe this guy a beer already! .
My first impressions are very positive to the point I immediately ordered another battery and atomiser with USB charger. The acid test was today as I`ve had a couple of drinks and the craving has been put to bed just by smoking the super mini , although fairly constantly I must admit.
The cost issue is not a problem as long as I get the nicotine fix without waking up in the morning feeling like an elephant has tap danced over my chest!
The amount I smoke has been variable over the years...dropping as low as five a day ,up to 40 in an evening with the beer , so any alternative is welcome.
Something I have found , is that the cart with the Super mini obviously doesn`t last long and the battery length is short aswell. I really only bought the kit to mix in with my mates (all smokers) on a night out. So for home smoking , i`ve put an order in with Wayne at Heaven Gifts for a Ruyan throwaway and also a Ruyan Bling, yet to arrive but i`ll post my thoughts. Judging by the forums both seem a good bet!
The idea for me is to give up smoking altogether but if it`s guilt free without the side effects then I might have to get a Janty Kissbox in the near future. All I know is that my wife loves the house being free of smoke, she`s not a smoker herself.
I`ll cut this short as I need to refill again ;) but if anyone is browsing this forum as I was, then my advice so far is just give it a try. You will be pleasantly surprised!

ApOsTle51

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2008
UK
hello Puff and welcome to the Forum,

Good choice with the bling , its a great piece of kit , check out the thread it has HERE if you havent already, its usefull for sourcing cheaper batteries and chargers etc.

I too have a super mini ( RN4081) and ye its great to use with your smoking buds but pretty useless for heavy/home smokin.

I use a bling (which is great ) and one of Simons Black 'Mydnite' classic pen styles. The pen is a great workhorse for smoking at home. I'm using the pen and the bling constantly at home. The DSE901b is a nice 'in-between' e-cig , i use my 901 at work and whilst out and about , has a great form factore and good comprimise of cart and battery size .

If your looking for a great e.liquid i suggest pillboxes Totally Wicked Range, specifically the Franc pipe flavour, good stuff. Info HERE and HERE

ApOsTle51

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2008
UK
Juice isnt exclusivly for dripping.

I don't drip smoke , just seems too dodgy to me, But i do top up my carts.

Topping up a cart is safer in my opinion. I think ive had the same cart in my pen for about 5 days now , i'm just topping it up every now and then. I'll only replace the cartridge when the polyester filling starts looking worse for wear. ;)

I Top up with various flavoured liquid. To save me carrying around a big 10 or 20 ml bottle of juice i use These to carry about. i got 2 5ml bottles i carry with me. one has franc pipe the other has virginia

Sir_Puffalot

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2008
UK
I hear you Tex , only been just over a week and I swear my lungs are doing a party dance already. As for the e-juice, will definately follow your advice , got a few carts to use up yet then will start experimenting. The carts I`ve got are the regular high`s , strange at first but not unpleasant (guess I don`t know any different) Already realised that I should of got a pen style for home smoking , the battery life on this super mini is starting to do my head in. Roll on the bling! I quite like the idea of the throwaways , still not tasted em yet but if only they were a couple of quid cheaper id be buying them by them in bulk :thumb:

Sir_Puffalot

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2008
UK
Well just a quick update on my experience with the super mini (not quite a review so I apologise if it`s in the wrong place) ......it`s gets better after a couple of days. The taste of the cart is improving and battery life likewise , though probably my fault as they really need the 8 hours initial charge. I read a couple of posts suggesting that it`s o.k. to charge overnight and things have definately improved. As of yet there has been no significant side effects from vaping PG , though I felt a bit queezy the first day, again over doing it with my new toy! But on the whole e-cigs have completely replaced my "hot ..." smoking and haven`t touch them since. :D
My friends an family are well impressed with the product and I`ve been handing out business cards for e-cigs.co.uk as most people don`t even know about the technology that is on offer.
This e-cig business is definately addictive though , not so much the smoking but buying the various devices, so anyone looking to get in to it ,my adviced is to scan the forums and purchase every thing you need to begin with.....it does get cheaper honestly. What price would you put on your health anyway!
Also the video reviews from Leaford and RatindaHat have proved invaluable to make my e-smoking experience as easy as possible .
As often with forums the information overload happens with regular occurence :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread