A Big Welcome from MadTown Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway75

Moved On
Apr 8, 2014
Next week I am going to start working on a dripping line of my juices. The juice will only have an option of choosing 3 or 6 for nicotine. All flavors will be setup with max VG and with the least amount of flavoring to still be good. I will be asking you guys for your help on testing and feedback with free samples. Now which juices should I start working on first?

This should turn out really interestingly! I've found I like just about all of your liquids, especially in 6mg nic, for dripping.....later in the day. In the mornings dripping just about any liquid hits way too hard for me. The amateur scientist in me says tally up your most popular flavors, and then test out the top pick from each flavor profile - one fruity, one dessert/bakery, one tobacco, one drink based. That should at least give you an idea of the kind of reception each 'line' will get with the made-for-dripping concept.

And I am all-in on testing, of course!

dykealiscious

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2014
Seattle
This should turn out really interestingly! I've found I like just about all of your liquids, especially in 6mg nic, for dripping.....later in the day. In the mornings dripping just about any liquid hits way too hard for me. The amateur scientist in me says tally up your most popular flavors, and then test out the top pick from each flavor profile - one fruity, one dessert/bakery, one tobacco, one drink based. That should at least give you an idea of the kind of reception each 'line' will get with the made-for-dripping concept.

I too have issues with all nics in the a.m.

Dino.Spinelli

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2014
Madison, WI
www.madtownvap.com
Hah! Well I complain really well too when I'm not pleased, lol. Speaking of pleasing, can you get any Sony 26650 batteries?

No sony 26650 yet. I have a 100 vtc4 coming in on Tuesday. Can't get any VTC5's untill a couple weeks. I will order some 26650 when I get some VTC5's.

Dino.Spinelli

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2014
Madison, WI
www.madtownvap.com
Yah, coincidentally I just switched to twinkie in my magma and I think the flavor level is just right. I agree that it's good to have options though.

See ya tomorrow morning Dino? I should be rolling in around 11 or a few minutes after. Looking forward to meeting you man; same for anybody else from here that shows up. Looking forward to doing some tasting too!

Right on should be fun.:)

Dino.Spinelli

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2014
Madison, WI
www.madtownvap.com

That sounds about right. I like that

loomeye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2013
Jackson, WI
dykealiscious:14143065 said:
I'll be out there next summer. Play date with our six year old daughters? (Well, mine will be seven then).
Totally! She'll be 7 too....what ya coming over here for?
My dad lives in Tacoma. It's kinda like my second home.

lirruping

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
Vieques
Thanks, dykaliscious for your feedback about your experience with the vendor I mentioned
I'm really curious how you found out he was running the business out of his garage? He didn't tell you...? (Even if he is up to standards, I think I'd try to guard that secret were i him).

Thanks, Shadav, for your thoughts/experience on steeping. I've read someone saying somewhere on here that the whole steeping thing is dreamed up by manufacturers who don't properly mix their juice, and that like you said, shaking it a lot can do the same thing without the waiting.

Last edited:

loomeye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2013
Jackson, WI
lexic:14144694 said:
Guys, I apologize, but we aren't going to make it today. I woke up sick. I was hoping a shower and some tea would help a bit, but I'm just not up to the drive this morning. I'm so so sorry. Both of us were really looking forward to meeting everyone. :(

:( :( :(
That sucks. :( I hope you feel better soon though!

Dino.Spinelli

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2014
Madison, WI
www.madtownvap.com
Guys, I apologize, but we aren't going to make it today. I woke up sick. I was hoping a shower and some tea would help a bit, but I'm just not up to the drive this morning. I'm so so sorry. Both of us were really looking forward to meeting everyone. :(

:( :( :(

Sorry to hear that Lexic. Hope you feel better.

Dino.Spinelli

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2014
Madison, WI
www.madtownvap.com
My thoughts on steeping is that it is necessary for complex juices. I have a lot of flavors that have 5-8 different ingredients that when first mix together taste nothing like they would in 5-14 days. My custards, coffee, desserts, and tobacco's I recommend at least a week if you are impatient and 10-14 days if you aren't. There are ways to cutting the steep time down as we all know if you have the time and energy.

loomeye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2013
Jackson, WI
Dino.Spinelli:14144859 said:
My thoughts on steeping is that it is necessary for complex juices. I have a lot of flavors that have 5-8 different ingredients that when first mix together taste nothing like they would in 5-14 days. My custards, coffee, desserts, and tobacco's I recommend at least a week if you are impatient and 10-14 days if you aren't. There are ways to cutting the steep time down as we all know if you have the time and energy.
One good method I use sometimes is to put the capped bottles in an ultrasonic cleaner with hot water.
I use this one:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0009OOZEY/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_eGAfub11M0QVZ

Okay, I'm about to leave Jackson for Madtown Vapor! Woohoo! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread