• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

A bit more after the introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey y'all, in case ya fellow SC vapers around here didn't read my intro, and because I wanted to give a mini-update, I wanted to start a new thread.

I've been getting my juice for the past few weeks from mad vapes just north of charlotte, and overall I'm pleased. One of my last posts said that I was out of juice and going crazy, but I'm set now. I believe I ordered plenty to get me through for 2 weeks.

I live in Lexington, and I'd love to meet some fellow vapers and get some in-person advice on some of the more complicated details of vaping, like cartomizer cleaning, and cleaning your pallette. I just can't taste vapor tonight. Also.. I'll be keeping a few bottles of juice available in case someone else local runs out.. Now I know how it feels and I don't want anyone else to go through that.

Right now I'm using a 1000 mah ego PTC with LR Boge 510 Carto, and delrin drip tip. I'm vaping all day on 6mg juice and i don't have cravings or feel nicced out. I think i'd love a bottomfeeder mod though..

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
Hey y'all, in case ya fellow SC vapers around here didn't read my intro, and because I wanted to give a mini-update, I wanted to start a new thread.

I've been getting my juice for the past few weeks from mad vapes just north of charlotte, and overall I'm pleased. One of my last posts said that I was out of juice and going crazy, but I'm set now. I believe I ordered plenty to get me through for 2 weeks.

I live in Lexington, and I'd love to meet some fellow vapers and get some in-person advice on some of the more complicated details of vaping, like cartomizer cleaning, and cleaning your pallette. I just can't taste vapor tonight. Also.. I'll be keeping a few bottles of juice available in case someone else local runs out.. Now I know how it feels and I don't want anyone else to go through that.

Right now I'm using a 1000 mah ego PTC with LR Boge 510 Carto, and delrin drip tip. I'm vaping all day on 6mg juice and i don't have cravings or feel nicced out. I think i'd love a bottomfeeder mod though..
Ok we have to get together cuz, i've been told that I give way tooooo much info when people ask me about vaping.
I'll start with the I CAN'T TASTE VAPOR TONITE, iT'S NOT YOU IT COULD BE SEVERAL THINGS,
THE JUICE NOT BEING FLAVORED ENUFF, 1- OF MY PEEVES ABOUT COMMERCIAL LIQUIDS, YOUR CARTO COULD BE TOO HOT AND IS BURNING UP YOUR FLAVOR, OR YOUR RUNNING IT TOO DRY.
Your kindness to have extra liquids incase is a prime example of fellow vaporer's, everyone is soooo nice and giving.
hope to meet ya soon!!!
mimi

I'd love to meet, already commented about meeting on the 30th. That is feasible for me since i only work later that night. As far as the flavor thing went.. I think my tastebuds were just kinda dead that day.

On another note, i've gotten involved in a vaping community on a video/voice chat site called stickam.. I've been encouraged to sign up on their microblog site, vapelair, and I created a regional group for us. i posted the july 30'th meet info on there. NC SC meetup - VapeLair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread