• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

A cautionary tale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can_supplier

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
Canada
To set your minds at ease, there is one crackpot out there who fits the description of this.

If you think pretending to be under 18, ordering then sending it to HC is something new, its not. It already started with suppliers.

For my story, its called the boy that cried wolf.. HC has given up listening to this nut job, a long time ago. So even if you sent juice to this character, you have nothing to worry about.

Cokeybill

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2011
True North(Ont.)
Hey Sarge, I have a bunch of empty DK-TAB bottles. I'll fill a couple with the juice you recommended and send them to this guy if you PM his addy.

Beware this lil clown may get a new IP and come back and maybe sell those bottles back to members here. Hate to see that happen.

OntariAuLait

Sep 23, 2011
Canada
Also, I assure you guys that the site with the lice is real. And I think it's actually pretty funny. I don't think anyone with half a brain would do that to someone who didn't deserve it :p

I just read about that Poker player who's ex (of FOUR months dating?!) set him up to be beaten within an inch of his life and robbed. I don't know what he did to deserve that but I'm sure he wished he got crabs instead.

DevilFishPhil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2011
Montreal, QC
I couldn't help but LOL even though it was quite an unfortunate incident. :)

I just read about that Poker player who's ex (of FOUR months dating?!) set him up to be beaten within an inch of his life and robbed. I don't know what he did to deserve that but I'm sure he wished he got crabs instead.

BuzzKilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2010
Etobicoke, Ontario
www.graindeep.etsy.com
I have spent over 60ml of my personal finest trying to help out a friend kickstart the transition into vaping. but all i kept getting was excuses and rants for more free handouts... :closedeyes:

I've learned my lesson, and now only help out through fixing, modding and instructing on better use of PV's that a person already owns. There is nothing that cant be fixed with a little solder and spare parts from my junk pile.:2cool:

On the flip side, I will share and hand out my juice with those that have handed it out to others themselves.
I do this in the hopes that if i loose my juice while out and about, i can always count on a friend to supply me until i get home :oops:

/rant

What happened here sucks, but it wont keep me from helping those that i have personally seen help others.
But i am still known to give out a 5ml to a friend that just got into vaping from time to time.

now if i could only get my girlfriend to stop bogarting my PV...

BuzzKilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2010
Etobicoke, Ontario
www.graindeep.etsy.com
that's even better- let her have your pv and just get a new one. of course that means she'll probably bogart the new one too - but you can't win them all :)

Thats why i bought myself a P+18650... still no luck :facepalm:

But, in her defense, she was a social smoker, so when i converted to vaping, she followed suit... Social vaper if you will, and i'm happy with that.

Now she just grabs my PV when i'm not looking... :ohmy:

inkedcanadian

ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2010
Toronto
Lighten up dude, it's only crabs! Nothing a little shampoo can't fix!
Unless you get the RED PACKAGE!

redpackage.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread