A complete Newb!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShankUO

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2012
East Coast
Hey all! Newb here from Connecticut. Started vaping 2 weeks ago and have not picked up an analog since. I followed a friends advice and went to vapor for life, as that's what he uses. I love them.

The only thing that I'm having issues with is dry mouth, so I'm following every ones advice on drinking a lot of water.

I love vaping and glad to be part of the community!

angryguy77

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2012
New here as well. I would have been smoke free for two weeks but I had a taste for coffee and a real cig.
I just ordered a g6 to replace my xsmokes, monday cannot come soon enough.

Anyone experience mild chest pains from this stuff? It's on the right and left of the center of my chest, not directly over my heart. I'm guessing it's the nic level(24), but I'm curious to what other people have experienced. The torque I ordered from Halo is a 12, so I'll see what that does. Regardless, it was so nice walking into work today without being out of breath.

Chubbums

Moved On
Feb 2, 2012
jiama
  • Deleted by spaky

kladidlehopper

Jan 29, 2012
texas
New here as well. I would have been smoke free for two weeks but I had a taste for coffee and a real cig.
I just ordered a g6 to replace my xsmokes, monday cannot come soon enough.

Anyone experience mild chest pains from this stuff? It's on the right and left of the center of my chest, not directly over my heart. I'm guessing it's the nic level(24), but I'm curious to what other people have experienced. The torque I ordered from Halo is a 12, so I'll see what that does. Regardless, it was so nice walking into work today without being out of breath.

Im a newbee too, but have read a lot of threads about people being sensitive to PG.
But I'd get a doctors opinion mine isn't really worth much.

ShankUO

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2012
East Coast
Vapor4Life is awesome, good pick! What are you smoking?

Wow Nuport. I purchased the 24mg Carts, and then I heard all this talk of the juice, So I had to order the WOW Nuport juice!

Thank you everyone for being very inviting.

Now If I can just get my wife to like vaping!!

Last edited:

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Hey all! Newb here from Connecticut. Started vaping 2 weeks ago and have not picked up an analog since. I followed a friends advice and went to vapor for life, as that's what he uses. I love them.

The only thing that I'm having issues with is dry mouth, so I'm following every ones advice on drinking a lot of water.

I love vaping and glad to be part of the community!

Hi Shank and welcome. Drinking plenty of water is a good advice. Should it not remedy your problem, use some of the Biotene products--they work wonders. Mouthwash, gum, toothpaste--they all help.

http://www.biotene.com/Products.aspx

Good luck and happy vaping!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread