Status
Not open for further replies.

flaviop

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2013
Marlboro, NJ, USA
www.bloog.com
And he winner is.....Monkchip! Congratulations! Please let me know what flavors you prefer along w nic level...here's a link to our site: E-Liquids. And email your shipping address to our Customer Service dept..cs@bloog.com....just let them know you one the contest on the ECF and they will make sure our Shipping Dept gets it. Thanks everybody for playing! It was great hearing all of the wonderful stories.

redisin02

Verified Member
Aug 31, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa, United States
I started vaping due to my boyfriend. He was searching online for something to replace a cigarette that was healthier. He came across V2 site and from there he moved up to a regulated mod. He got me to try it some I started to slowly switch over. I bought my own Ego twist set and from their I was finally able to switch completely. I showed up at family functions with my ecig and even got my sister to quit cigarette to her own ego.

vip97

Moved On
Jun 24, 2015
www.bloog.com
In a quest to get these threads active again with the new revamp of the company we are having "Customer Appreciation Weekend" now through... well this weekend!

75% OFF All American Viquids! That comes to $3.74 for a 30ml bottle. Can't beat that!

Read more here Customer Appreciation Weekend - Sale On Viquids and like our new blog would ya! Just getting it going and would love feedback and even some writers, reviewers etc... if you are into that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread