Status
Not open for further replies.

CayCay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2011
Austin TX
mailman came early this morning while the family was still asleep. i was able to open my present, feed the birds some popcorn, eat the 2 pieces of candy (3 kids + 2 pieces of candy = not good. so i had to make it fair... haha), fill cartos and test all the new samples in peace and quiet.

none of the flavors steeped yet but i was so impressed (but not shocked) that most of them were excellent right away.

apple crumble - apple crumble + day 1 = amazing!! smelling the bottle is just like sticking your nose in a plate of apple crumble. i can taste cinnamon apple with a background that resembles the crunchy, buttery, brown sugar topping that we all love on our crumbles. knowing the apple pie tasted better and better each day, i know this one can get even better over time too. thank you brandon for recommending this one. not only will i buy more but now i want to try blueberry crumble.

chocolate brownie - another day 1 great one! right now it resembles chocolate brownie batter (my weakness). having tried tammys other chocolate brownies i know this one gets better as it ages too. if you tried the pb fudge chocolate brownie (yummy!!), this one is similar minus the peanut butter and also not as heavy. i kicked myself for only ordering a 6ml so when this order was awaiting shipment i went back to t's site and placed another order for a 15ml choc brownie. glad i did. proud of my gut instinct! t's chocolates are the only chocolates in my vaping history that are worth a reorder. and the bottle smells fantastic too! between this one and crumble, i have a nic high already.

peanut butter cup (new recipe) - the new recipe is made with her new chocolate called chocolate too, which i absolutely love. this one will benefit from steeping since i usually give chocolate and peanut butter a good week before i vape. but on day one it tastes like a peanut butter cup made with a light milky chocolate instead of the dark chocolate we all know. its really light right now so i will give this one at least a week before i send in a testing review. so far it is pleasant and vapeable.

peanut butter cup (old recipe) - the old recipe is made with her darker chocolate and resembles the pb cups we all know. this one again needs to steep but closely tastes like the real thing. i noticed i like it better than the actual candy lol. *ms t sent me this one out of her own pocket knowing i ordered the new peanut butter cup without trying the old. brandon knew this also since they have access to our orders. t and brandon go out of their way with recommendations, upgrades, free fast shipping and extra goodies. if you need help in any way, just contact them! they have all the answers! and to be fair, this order was not shipped overnight, i didnt get any upgraded bottles either. my customer surprise was just the extra bottle to sample so i could give a fair testing review on the new pb cup. and for that i thank her and brandon.

t'bacco luna without menthol - i ordered this one because i enjoy a good tobacco vape if i were to consume some adult beverages. i ordered this particular flavor because the description said sweet tobacco. *ms t stepped in again with a personal note. she said she felt that this tobacco might not meet my needs and i should try another one. another reason why i love her. when she gets to know you, your relationship starts getting more personal. she not only has a huge customer fan base, she has friends. so back to description. have you ever bought a jar of sweet (or candied) jalapenos from the grocery store? this e juice smells and tastes exactly like it without the spicy burn. now i know from experience the peppery taste goes away with steeping but it is so interesting right now that i keep testing it. i will give this one a good week or so before i go back and review it in the testing area and i will gladly test the others as well. tobacco needs to steep steep steep!

*if any of these change in flavor over time i will report back.

jdrewry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2011
New Jersey
Hey, CayCay--you starting a thread here for flavor reviews? Figured I'd add one:

Ms T(wink)'s Sponge Cake - Yeah, I had to try this one (I mean, who doesn't like twinkies :p ). I found that, the more I vaped this one, the more I liked it. Very smooth from the beginning--you get the taste of the sponge cake for a while, then you get the creamy taste of the filling after a bit. This one is sure to get a re-order from me.

Kenzi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2011
Upstate NY
Hey, CayCay--you starting a thread here for flavor reviews? Figured I'd add one:

Ms T(wink)'s Sponge Cake - Yeah, I had to try this one (I mean, who doesn't like twinkies :p ). I found that, the more I vaped this one, the more I liked it. Very smooth from the beginning--you get the taste of the sponge cake for a while, then you get the creamy taste of the filling after a bit. This one is sure to get a re-order from me.

that sounds soooo good ! I'll have to try and remember to add it to my next order ..thanks for the review!

Carlyawesome

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2012
Indiana
it sure is hard waiting to review the chocolate shake and my chocolate cake batter mrs t cooked me up..... all ive had is a small taste when i got them and now they are staring at me daily taunting me to try them again....

I'm waiting on my chocolate milkshake to finish steeping too. It's tucked away with the strawberry shortcake I've been dying to try!

jdrewry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2011
New Jersey
Sugar Cookie -- Somewhere along the line, I forgot I was saving this for the weekend. Kind of glad I didn't wait. This really tastes like a Sugar Cookie to me, and has me wishing I had some ice cream to go with it. Like the other flavors I've tried from Ms T's, this isn't harsh at all, and gets better the longer I vape. I figure I'll be good for a sugar rush of some kind by the time the weekend's over.

jdrewry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2011
New Jersey
Sugar Cookie -- Somewhere along the line, I forgot I was saving this for the weekend. Kind of glad I didn't wait. This really tastes like a Sugar Cookie to me, and has me wishing I had some ice cream to go with it. Like the other flavors I've tried from Ms T's, this isn't harsh at all, and gets better the longer I vape. I figure I'll be good for a sugar rush of some kind by the time the weekend's over.

I have to say--as much as I liked this one the first day, it got even better the second day :p

jdrewry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2011
New Jersey
Blondies -- More and more, I find myself really liking Ms T's Bakery section of flavors. This was in the test area when I ordered it; after steeping for a few weeks, I decided to give it a try. I'm tasting Brown Sugar, which is throwing me for a loop (half the time, I'm thinking it's chocolate I'm tasting..lol). This has a deep, rich taste for me. I'll definitely be ordering this one again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread