Oct 5, 2009
Beirut-Lebanon
this is a very nice and kind guy he is worth keeping

come on girls here is one worth having---------
:)

sorry I cant help here --- I am totally occupied with my GG:evil:

and we do not share my GG and me exclusives only ----:wub::hubba::pervy::pervy:
Thanks DI,

I also noticed how busy you were lately...So I posted for you a little selection of mine...Just to help keep the flame going...hehe

Oh...And beware of those Mediterraneans...they are pure and distilled high voltage delight...hehe

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
you are all off topic --AGAIN-- go away---------

you gAve me and Thanos a slaaaaap !!!!

then you all, go and do it EVERYWHERE -----

you should be ashamed-----:):):)

mean.jpg

Last edited:

wegster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 10, 2009
    NC
    I think the HV atty has solved this problem and is doing a great job of giving us the same if not better experience as this one weg... where have you been by the way? I miss your reviews.

Hey vapn,

Yeah, but that 'battery' would work in any mod and be generic. Can you tell I like 'generic' over 'spend more money for new devices' yet? :D I have a few NHaler HV atties on the way, as Imeo's don't uhh, exist for ordering in the US at this time. Another reason I prefer generic non device specific solutions. :) I believe also this was meant to be adjustable as to output, which would have been quite nice - more adjustability to both find the best spot for you as well as for different juices. I have little doubt that between the two HV atties, I'll find "close enough for me" combinations. As it is, I've only killed a relatively few atties on the GG (6v), but at least with standard atties, I think I prefer my PS USB passthrough(5v) over the GG. There are also Prodigy v2 owners that I suspect will find while it drops some voltage, I haven't seen Steve ever post on full batteries, so at least without having one in hand, it seems to have minimal resistance in it, but maybe enough that the i-atties aren't the "perfect" resistance for.

BTW, does anyone know the i-atty resistances? It seems like there's at least 3 versions of HV atties floating around, maybe more, and I'm curious as to if they all have the same resistances or not? I think Ikens are some arbitrary/different number, at least, but..dunno, don't have any in hand.

I went back to analogs for a while when work became quite busy, then traveled a little, may be getting married..just sort of "life happened." One of these days I've got a few more reviews to put up, although the GGT is now "obsolete" already. :D

wegster

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • May 10, 2009
    NC
    ...although out of stock at this moment. You can order his 6V and 7V atomizers at Vaporkings. I was over there getting some chargers when I noticed them. Just scroll down from the top.

I hope this helps you.

You can also get 6V atomizers at Eastmall. Allow 14 days for shipping from China.

Yeah, I've seen them at VK, just no stock, which is a problem with GG 'stuff' in general. I do hope that improves. It sounds like it might, as Imeo isn't hand making everything at this point.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread