a few quick questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello guys and gals! been vaping since February and I've decided to change things up a bit. I use a inferno 2, all stock. I haven't been happy with the local shops cartomizers so I was looking at getting some online. I was also looking at a bigger tank. was thinking of the boge f16 tank and some matching boge 510 dual coil 3ohm carts. I just wanted to ask and make sure they would work. im pretty new to this site and vaping. the shop I shop at in town has an awesome selection of flavors, but they only carry volcano brand brand cartomizers and those suck. I have had too many issues with them. also, I've seen people talking about how they have cartomizers last for months, how is that possible? I was lead to believe there single use(I usually refill a few times before discarding). thanks for any input!

Jazzi Mike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2013
Michigan
My preference is clearomizers. Personally, I have not used the boge f16, but have been very impressed with boge's regular cartomizers. I'm with you; cartomizers seem pretty disposable, but some people have had good luck with boiling the cotton-esque things and rebuilding them. I'm kind of a Kanger fan-boy. I would recommend checking out their MT3's, or mini-t3's.

Everyone has different aspects they like about specific brands of carto's/clearo's. I'm not really sold on the dual cartomizer thing because I've had bad luck with them in the past. I would advise you to try some different brands to see what you like.

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Welcome to ECF!

Boge is a very popular brand of carto, as is SmokTech, among others. Check the Cartomizer forum for more info if you don't get your answer here (read-only now, but once you have 5 posts you can post there too!). For tanks, IBTanked is popular, as is the RSST from SmokTech; check the Tanks forum for more.

I hope you find your visits here informative and fun. We have a huge community here that can be incredibly helpful in your journey. Feel free to ask any questions, as I'm sure there will be many with an answer for you! :)

Please see the links in my signature below for New Member information, as well as informative forums and threads on CASAA (Consumer Advocates for Smoking Alternatives Association) and the latest legislative news and info.

Again, welcome to ECF!! :vapor:

Sonic
2gcn212.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread