Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I've found a video ... Svemesto vaping an AVS - GGTS before the Kayfun ... it helps?

You win :D

PS: Svoemesto was the first that made a passtrough for GGTS ... Have I won anything?

aaaaaaxxxxxxxxaaaaaaaa, nice video Frillo.

I was still the one that made the first passthrough. It was made for GGT that was a previous model than GGTS.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
its ok guys, I think we said enough. I only wanted to give some info to people that watching us and to reviewers too that when I was making atomizers and mods, the rest of people that are now making devices were simple users. And the fact that e-cig industry makes exactly what we make is the proof.

And some history lesson for people that are new to vaping. The first mechanical e-cig was made by me. It was an idea that came to my mind by watching Trog's big mod battery but it was made with wires, glue, solder etc. I wanted a very clean design and thats still my purpose. A device that is the simplest of all and at the same time the most powerful. And as you see, the mods are still made at exactly the same way as mine. A tube, and 2 caps.

Also, making something complicated is easy. But making something simple with all the features on it, is difficult. But the most difficult of all is to make something that doesnt exist. The difficult is to catch the idea when nothing on the market exists. Because improving/changing something is easy but thinking something totally new is almost impossible

Last edited:

steliosss

kindness always repays... be sure of that...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2012
Athens - Greece (GG land)
www.e-smokeguru.gr
........... But the most difficult of all is to make something that doesnt exist. The difficult is to catch the idea when nothing on the market exists.

I think that's the reason we all love GG constructions!!!!!!!!
I'm not talking about quality.. look... usability... etc
We are talking about having something that doesn't exist before, and it'll be in our hands for the first time ever,
That's the happiness. To be owner of an innovation-invention.

ΤHanks Thano one more time :toast:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Not even older? The nokia on the desk is antique lol :p

now i am fully assured that you are the root of all e-cigarettes innovations!

thank you 67. New people dont know what is happening. Most of them prefer cheap products so they know only what they buy.

GG was never meant to be cheap, it was meant to be the the ultimate e-cig. And thats why when cheaper products came to the market people thought that they were the first ones made.

The whole e-cig industry is based on our inventions. And we still make the best out there if you agree.

gratefulbuddy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2010
KC MO USA
Pic or didn't happen :D
2zi6glv.jpg
2rf8oea.jpg

:D :toast: :D

soulseek

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
London, UK
I began vaping a few months later than these passthrough videos and didn't get into GG products until about a year later. It wasn't too long ago but it feels like so long ago. We've made improvements in vaping since then but the biggest one in my opinion is atomisers. Huge gap between dripping on those cheap replaceable atomisers and what we use today; Pene, Ithaka, Tilemahos.
The next big leap is VIR and it feels pretty excited since we're only about a month away.

67style

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2014
Germany
Sorry for bumping up this thread guys but i have to say something. i saw a long review about the kayfun v4.
if you guys don't know kayfun v4 costs 149€ and tilemahos with AD Base 89€.

kayfun v4 is in my opinion very user unfriendly because of two things:
1. To adjust the airflow you have to unscrew the adjustable pin and after that you can adjust the airflow with a screwdriver.
2. You even don't have a liquid control, it is rather a valve for not loosing the air pressure during refilling.

So what is the real deal guys.. i think that we all know what it is :toast:

@Thank you for your brilliance which is making your devices imho the most user friendly devices on market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread