Not open for further replies.

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
New England Vapers had its anniversary meet, and they did a raffle for CASAA. Phil Busardo did a video with includes a interview with Karen Carey, CASAA Director. (CASAA discussion at approximately 5 minutes in.) Of course, I'm completely biased, but I think she's wonderful. :wub:

A PBusardo Video - The New England Vape Meet - YouTube

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I think she did a wonderful job of explaining how we all can make a difference.
If only we could make it mandatory to watch her interview.
:)

I just worry about all the vapers out there that don't even know these things are going on.
And I worry more about all the vapers, and people in general, who have given up thinking they can make a difference.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
A very well done interview and Karen was very impressive. I strongly agree with her about educating legislators. I also agree about advising vapers to snail mail letters rather than an email. I was told a long time ago...
form petition= 2 points
email- 3 points
telephone cal= 5 points
hand written letter= 8 points
I've found great success, when petitioning government officials, to encourage people to snail mail hand written/ typed letters.
Have a great weekend and a sincere thanks to JustJulie, Karen Carey and Phil Busardo. It's people like you that inspires me, not only in the world of vaping, but other injustices in the world today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread