A horrible state of affairs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gravity

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Sandusky, Ohio, United States
Early this morning, I killed my final smilomizer. It's just.. done... and gave up my last tank core to the hubby because we're both just pulling smileos from the vaping drawer, so he is out, too. We're here in this horrible predicament together.. but he's got the last critical functioning piece! I am 100% without any carto, smilo, nothing-o! AARGH! I've got an order in, and I'm impatiently waiting it's arrival. It's my own fault, for sure... I forgot to order. :facepalm: I accept responsibility... (but, he could have ordered them, too! :mad: )

I got to work today and had only a few puffs from his tank for my makeshift nicotine-fix for the day... He met me shortly after and brought me one of those NJOY disposables from the gas station. I'd never tried one before. Took it out on my first vape break, and while it's no Zeus, it was a mildly tolerable substitute, given the situation. I gave it a few puffs over about 10 minutes. Probably 10-15 puffs.

A few hours later, ate my lunch and went for another 10 minute vape break.. I got about 2 minutes, and the battery was dead. What a lousy waste of $8.00 ... I was almost ready to ask to bum a cigarette off of someone on the sidewalk... and I haven't touched a cigarette in 3 years! Sucked it up and angrily chomped a stick of gum into oblivion.

Gah, I'm aimlessly ranting and raving, but I guess my point is.... these are the woes of only having ever used V4L's stuff. You're a spoiled little brat sometimes and nothing else is gonna match up to it. It sucks.

/pout

...does V4L have an auto-ship program I'm not aware of? :D :vapor::D:vapor:

JenJen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Sunny Arizona
And that, my friend, is why I am a total V4L hoarder! At this moment I have 4 auto DAVs, 6 manual DAVs, about 10 regular smileos and 8 large smileos and 8 bottles of unopened juice! (Not to mention I retained about 4 EGOs and 4 titans with some tanks for back up just in case!) lol I always try to stay at least 3 months ahead as far as ordering. Yeah I am a nut, but it works for me! ;)

I would offer to send you some, but I am sure your order would beat mine there! Hang in there sweetie and join the hoarder's club! :)

Gravity

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
I was very much a hoarder... up until we moved to Massachusetts last month. I went on a purge and threw out "all this crap I don't need anymore, and don't want to pack"

I'm sure there were at least two handfuls of cartos that I could have been using in the mean time... Oh well... this won't be happening again.

But seriously... V4L Customer Loyalty program that auto-ships me some smileos and juice once a month? I'd be down for that. :D

JenJen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Sunny Arizona
I was very much a hoarder... up until we moved to Massachusetts last month. I went on a purge and threw out "all this crap I don't need anymore, and don't want to pack"

I'm sure there were at least two handfuls of cartos that I could have been using in the mean time... Oh well... this won't be happening again.

But seriously... V4L Customer Loyalty program that auto-ships me some smileos and juice once a month? I'd be down for that. :D

We just moved to Arizona and I did the same thing! Packed all my excess Egos and VK and Titans that I didn't need (less my back ups) and the old cartos and some tanks and juices and sent them off to people who are just starting and need to build up a reserve. lol

plantlvr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2009
Northern California
I feel your pain Gravity, been there myself! i just moved and the only thing i threw away was a couple old juices that i didn't like and were very old. Waiting on my tank cartos and butterscotch juice that will hopefully be here today( cus am running a little low on those, a back up order will be in soon!)

Gravity

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
how long are the smile-os lasting you guys? i've only thrown away 2 and have been using some well over a month

I've had a few last me over a month, but on different flavors. What juice do you vape primarily?

I am puffing on Premium Smilin' Menthol 99.998% of the time, and I feel the darker juice gunks up the cartos and smileos a little faster than some other juices. I can usually get a good 9-15 days before I opt to dump it for a new one. Some last longer than others. Wow Peppermint is my first backup, and carts/smileos seem to last a lot longer on that juice.

BennyBlanco

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2013
Jersey City
I've had a few last me over a month, but on different flavors. What juice do you vape primarily?

I am puffing on Premium Smilin' Menthol 99.998% of the time, and I feel the darker juice gunks up the cartos and smileos a little faster than some other juices. I can usually get a good 9-15 days before I opt to dump it for a new one. Some last longer than others. Wow Peppermint is my first backup, and carts/smileos seem to last a lot longer on that juice.

i mainly vape el kamino, melon boba, and atom bomb from good life vapor

i guess they're thinner than the dekang stuff v4l sells but not by much. isn't their stuff 100% PG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread