SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
So is this! Haha

My new baby cherry/dark jatoba

Thought this would be a good thread for this new wood.

2015-09-10 19.46.44.jpg

2015-09-10 19.47.44.jpg

2015-09-10 19.48.54.jpg

2015-09-10 19.48.17.jpg

I had no idea mr. Rm2. Kicking my @$$ as I wait in the car for the wife and kids shopping at the mall.

Just slapped the atty on the new woodvil in a hurry as the wife needed to go that second and wow. It's like hang on so I can fill the bottle and slap a battery in it as I just got done cleaning and oiling it up and didn't even get a chance to vape on it yet... reason why I stayed in the car lol.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Only certain attys favor single coils IMO. And it seems these days I get bored easilly :)

That fits as often as you change gear these days pard (a by product of being a reviewer).;)

I'm pretty much done trying the latest/greatest anything, but especially when it comes to BF atty's with new ones popping up daily. It's nice to have finally found my vaping niche, with gear I'm so satisfied with that it ought to carry me to the last day.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
That fits as often as you change gear these days pard (a by product of being a reviewer).;)

I'm pretty much done trying the latest/greatest anything, but especially when it comes to BF atty's with new ones popping up daily. It's nice to have finally found my vaping niche, with gear I'm so satisfied with that it ought to carry me to the last day.

I remember saying similar words and feeling similar sentiments. Many times. Seems like just a few months ago. I've just now learned to watch the "nevers" and "always" when it comes to my vape preferences.

But I will always like stuff that kicks ayuss, is simple and easilly duplicable.

I prefer to think of myself as a redneck with a camera who likes to shoot vids of vape stuff as a hobby. I think having A "reviewer" moniker just has a certain lameness associated with it. :)

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
I remember saying similar words and feeling similar sentiments. Many times. Seems like just a few months ago. I've just now learned to watch the "nevers" and "always" when it comes to my vape preferences.

But I will always like stuff that kicks ayuss, is simple and easilly duplicable.

I prefer to think of myself as a redneck with a camera who likes to shoot vids of vape stuff as a hobby. I think having A "reviewer" moniker just has a certain lameness associated with it. :)

You've publicly used that term yourself many times, I was just repeating it. While I agree you do the vids as a hobby, I still think your main reason for doing them is to help others. :thumb:

As for the redneck part... stopping to vape 2-3 times while you're saying a sentence instead of finishing it first kind of fits that moniker. But that's just you, and you know we love ya brother. ;)

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
You've publicly used that term yourself many times, I was just repeating it. While I agree you do the vids as a hobby, I still think your main reason for doing them is to help others. :thumb:

As for the redneck part... stopping to vape 2-3 times while you're saying a sentence instead of finishing it first kind of fits that moniker. But that's just you, and you know we love ya brother. ;)

Yes, I hear ya bro, between the vapes, botched sentences, hand rubs and several other ticks I have it's getting pretty crazy :). Thank you man :) I have become the chainer from hell :)

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Well golly damn! Russ- you will probably be hitting on some of the fabulous flavors soon. Who can ever predict where this wonderful vaping hobby will lead, eh amigo.? I think I will enjoy following your new thread here.........Alaskavaper

Thank you brother. Now there is a never I can prolly say with utmost conviction. I'll never vape flavors. I don't like em :)

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
I usually only put a little over 4ml in my Reo bottle, at a time. That's because one of my little quirks is that I like to fill and change batteries at the same time. With my .4 ohm builds, 4.2ml gets me down to about 3.65v - 3.7v on the battery, depending what battery I'm using.
Lately, 1 drop of TFA Caramel Candy in the 4.2ml of unflavored has been a pretty good vape. Just a hint of flavor.

WharfRat1976

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Austin, Texas
So is this! Haha

My new baby cherry/dark jatoba

Thought this would be a good thread for this new wood.

View attachment 488655
View attachment 488656
View attachment 488658
View attachment 488657

I had no idea mr. Rm2. Kicking my @$$ as I wait in the car for the wife and kids shopping at the mall.

Just slapped the atty on the new woodvil in a hurry as the wife needed to go that second and wow. It's like hang on so I can fill the bottle and slap a battery in it as I just got done cleaning and oiling it up and didn't even get a chance to vape on it yet... reason why I stayed in the car lol.
NICE WOOD! My two 2015 woodies are the most solid pieces of gear I own. ENJOY AND CONGRATS!

Reactions: Robinowitz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread