A little advice please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jixchel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
Indiana
I have the ego-t and at first I loved it. Started out with a clearomizer, less than a day and it croaked. Started using the actual tank and atomizer, it was ok, but the flavors were muted compared to the clearomizer. Went back to the store, luckily there is a shop less than 6 blocks away, and was introduced to the Kangers. Fell in love with the cartos! Which are better to use with the 650 batt, LR, standard Boge, Kanger Smoketech.... This is where I get a little confused and need the advice.

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
I have not tried those horizontal coil Kangers but have heard good things about them, albeit not on an eGo. LR Boge cartos will typically outrank the SR ones around here but as Dant said, YMMV. The LR will give you a warmer vape and, for most, give you a beter experience than the SR on the same device. Give em all a try and decide for yourself! Enjoy!

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
I'm not saying that other systems are bad. I am saying that cartos are simple, reliable, cheap and disposable.

Keep a pack handy. When you do have a problem with other systems, you can decipher the problem without nic fits.

One can never have enough cartos laying around.

sailorman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Podunk, FLA
Keep in mind that 1.5ohm cartos stress batteries of the size you have. They'll work fine, but they drain a battery fast and pull a lot of amps. Boges are tried and true and reliable. The 2ohm or even 2.5 ohm are just about perfect for your PV. But do get a range of them to try. If you stay between 1.5 and 3ohms, none will be unuseable. Some juices are better with less heat than others so they will taste better with certain resistances than they will with others. It's all trial and error.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread