A little help please....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnFettered_Soul

Exalted Grand High Poobah
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hey all!
Got in the pre-order for the Ody, but I've been so slammed with work for the holiday season, I've had no chance to keep up with the threads....

Would someone be so kind as to either explain, or post a link to an explanation, of
1. what we are currently getting with the Ody
2. will it work as is, out of the box, on the GG and/or other 510 connections
3. what the other "parts" are that are coming in the (near?) future
4. which of these future parts are must haves for function and which are just coolness

I would appreciate it, I just can't find the time to dig through posts.

Vaporologist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2010
Epic Journey
Here you go:

1. The Mini Mode (about 3ml capacity)
2. Yes, but you will have to make your coil
3. Parts for the Big Mode (about 6ml), UFS mode, for use with 510 atties, for use with E2's, Dripping Mode
4. Whichever fit your vaping needs... That's the beauty of the ODY.

Hope this helps... If you need more detailed info, all of Imeo's videos for the ODY can be found here: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/gg/238074-odysseus-official.html

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
To completely understand Ody you really should watch the videos in the Official Ody thread. The parts you will recieve are the parts imeo covers in the short mode video. Short mode is basically a 3 ml capacity rebuildable atomizer with adjustable juice controll.

It will work out of the box (once you assemble and make a coil and fill it anyways) on most 510 devices. However if you have a GGTS and want to use it with the overflow tank you will need a 901 to 510 adapter and one of the rethreaders that should have come with your GGTS.

In the future the parts to make your Ody work in UFS mode, Dripper mode, 510 atomizer mode, Ce2 cartomizer mode, and big tank mode will be released. Probably around Jan 15th. Also there will be a new base piece that will allow you to use it on GGTS without adapters but with draw controll. There has also been a little talk about some pieces to allow you to use cartomizers in 510 atty mode.

As to what is must have that is partially based on how you are going to use it and partially on how it is going to be released. Imeo did say eventually most or all of the parts will be able to be bought individually but it is possible the Jan 15 release will be a package release. If it is a package releae it will either be a buy or don't buy deal at least at first. Again unless I missed it how the next parts are going to be released isn't set in stone so you will likely want to stay tuned for information.

Hope this helps.

Zoranth

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2010
Baldwin, MI. USA
www.keepandshare.com
The collection tank that you use with your UFS cannot be used with anything else other than UFS and the Odysseus when it comes out (The optional parts). There is another collection tank with a shorter connector assembly for use with all other atomizers.

I actually have the collector tank and adjustable draw from my GGTS, which is currently wearing the UFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread