The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

A little tip for cleaning plugged atties.........

Discussion in 'Canada Forum' started by Mr.Whitecloud, Feb 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Mr.Whitecloud

Mr.Whitecloud Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 28, 2012
    Richmond B.C
    I just thought I would share this little trick I discovered today.I had a couple of nasty atties that were really tight to draw off.While I used a pin or a needle normally to clear the blockage in the air hole I found that these work a real treat,I got the idea when I was brushing my teeth:D this morning GUM DENTAL PICKS.They come in a pack of 60 and a small plastic case so you can carry em with you.They are soft tipped and tapered, fit great in the air holes,not sharp so you won't ..... your finger.Best of all they are cheap and serve 2 purposes atty and teeth cleaning.....Lets see HC ban these:D.This may have been done before, but I am lazy to go in search of the thread if it's posted.cheers all:toast:and vape on picks 1.jpg picks 2.jpg picks 3.jpg

Ooops forgot they work good on cartos as well:D

2. DevilFishPhil

DevilFishPhil Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 29, 2011
    Montreal, QC
    Hahaha that's awesome, it's a perfect fit! and maybe this can replace the PITA flossing :)

3. Lori68

Lori68 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 26, 2011
    Maple Ridge, BC
    I think we are going to see great things from you Mr. Whitecloud :)

You haven't even been vaping for 2 months and yet you've made your own homemade epipe and such. I like this idea too, I'm going to my local drug store and picking up some of these to try it out.

4. bushmasterar15

bushmasterar15 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 10, 2012
    Arizona
    Thanks now I'm going to have to look for them at the store and add them to a kit.

5. Dad2daBone

Dad2daBone Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 7, 2012
    Ontario, Canada
    New Martha Stewart of the vaping world! And that's a good thing! Thank you for your ideas! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.