• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

A little tip for cleaning plugged atties.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Whitecloud

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2012
Richmond B.C
I just thought I would share this little trick I discovered today.I had a couple of nasty atties that were really tight to draw off.While I used a pin or a needle normally to clear the blockage in the air hole I found that these work a real treat,I got the idea when I was brushing my teeth:D this morning GUM DENTAL PICKS.They come in a pack of 60 and a small plastic case so you can carry em with you.They are soft tipped and tapered, fit great in the air holes,not sharp so you won't ..... your finger.Best of all they are cheap and serve 2 purposes atty and teeth cleaning.....Lets see HC ban these:D.This may have been done before, but I am lazy to go in search of the thread if it's posted.cheers all:toast:and vape on picks 1.jpg picks 2.jpg picks 3.jpg

Ooops forgot they work good on cartos as well:D

Last edited:

Dad2daBone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
Ontario, Canada
I think we are going to see great things from you Mr. Whitecloud :)

You haven't even been vaping for 2 months and yet you've made your own homemade epipe and such. I like this idea too, I'm going to my local drug store and picking up some of these to try it out.

New Martha Stewart of the vaping world! And that's a good thing! Thank you for your ideas! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread