A new day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up 3 sweetness today. I decided to go for 3 different strengths. 1) Ethyl Maltol
2) super sweetner by TFA. 3) sweetener by TFA

I’m excited to see which one I like best and suits my need for sweetness. Thankyou to everyone’s help and advice guiding on the beginning of my journey into DIY ejuice

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
@Jamie Chalmers, Sucralose will give the most sweetness but it has a downside and a possible concern.

Sucralose gunks up coils and or wicking, also the Chlorine in the molecule is of some concern to me. Unfortunately there's no studies that I'm aware of that have looked into using Sucralose for vaping, hopefully we'll see one in the future though.

Personally I like EM at 1%, as that gives a mild sweetness but I do get a subtle cotton candy taste as well. But that's quite nice with fruits and mints though.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
@Jamie Chalmers...
You might want to checkout eJuice Me up. It's a free Juice Calculator that is a great aide for mixing DIY, for saving your recipes on, notes, etc. I used it to work up my 160+ recipes over around a 6.5 year period that are to my own personal tastes. It is easy to find with a browser to download it, easy to learn how to use it. HTH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread