Not open for further replies.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
However every company that analyzes their own product will always put their best foot forward, its only natural.

I just now had a moment to investigate. So, Chemnovatic is a very respectable nicotine manufacturer and distributor located in Lublin, Poland: Dobrzanskiego 3/BS002, 20-262 Lublin.

The report I linked above (Physical and chemical assessment of 1,3 Propanediol as a potential substitute of propylene glycol in refill liquid for electronic cigarettes) is authored by:
and doesn't seem to have any connection to Chemnovatic or its products--at least I can't find it anywhere. Why do you think it's authored by Chemnovatic? What am I missing?

Reactions: mikepetro

mikepetro

Vape Geek
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2013
Newport News, Virginia, United States
I just now had a moment to investigate. So, Chemnovatic is a very respectable nicotine manufacturer and distributor located in Lublin, Poland: Dobrzanskiego 3/BS002, 20-262 Lublin.

The report I linked above (Physical and chemical assessment of 1,3 Propanediol as a potential substitute of propylene glycol in refill liquid for electronic cigarettes) is authored by:
and doesn't seem to have any connection to Chemnovatic or its products--at least I can't find it anywhere. Why do you think it's authored by Chemnovatic? What am I missing?
Because I just skimmed it, and assumed it was Chemnovatic literature.

Nonetheless, you asked what I thought, and I dont know enough about it to offer an opinion.

Like I said, Chemnovatic is a very reputable company, I dont see them doing anything shady. I do give them credit for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread