A PBusardo Tutorial - Vivi Nova Cleaning & Rebuilding

Status
Not open for further replies.

souvik

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
India
Hi Phil....awesome reviews on the vivi novas..as always...and needless to say they have made me buy a couple of vivi sets for myself, so right now am vaping on the Vivis with my twists, which I must say, was also a by product of viewing your twist review [:)]. The Vivis have simply blown me away with it's performance right our of the box, just like you mentioned..I did hear a few complains of them being muting the taste of the juice or giving a burnt taste, don't know how, may be I got lucky, I am using the 2.4ohm heads, with my 18mg juice (PG) and it's the best I have tasted so far, compared to my cartos and ego-t attys.

synthros

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2009
Spring Hill,Tn
Awesome video! Thanks Phil! I really really like these vivi nova 2.5's. I've been cleaning mine pretty much exactly the way you showed in the video. I haven't tried rebuilding a coil yet, but after seeing how easy that was, I will definately be giving that a shot. Just washing and rotating thru the ones that came with the box has been working fine. I figured they're not that expensive to replace. But if they are that easy to rebuild this may be one of the best and most cost efficient vaping options there is. Thanks again for another really great tutorial! I'm stocked for life on Kanthal, can anyone chime in on a good place to get the wick? Thanks.

Frostedflames

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
Good video I've been using a Vivi nova v2 on my lavatube for a few months now after using a acorn tank from parkes vaping. Love the Vivi been watching a few videos on rebuilding these heads and I was wondering what material do you use for your wick and wire for the coil because the rebuild seems very easy and also what about the resistances if you rebuild a 2.80 ohm will it be the same or does the wire you use for the coil matter?

KarenB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2012
LA, CA.
Just purchased a Mini and I love it! I have been struggling to find a clearo that brings on the flavor of a vanilla I absolutely love and have been vaping on for 2 year now. Nothing has done it like the Mini. I will likely buy a few more to have on hand for different flavors. Cleaning video is super easy and I thank you for that. I haven't (until now) been able to successfully clean any of my nicotine delivery devices until now. The BF has a link to you video now so we can maybe take a crack at rebuilding.

Thanks for ALL your videos ... some of the best out there!

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
Just purchased a Mini and I love it! I have been struggling to find a clearo that brings on the flavor of a vanilla I absolutely love and have been vaping on for 2 year now. Nothing has done it like the Mini. I will likely buy a few more to have on hand for different flavors. Cleaning video is super easy and I thank you for that. I haven't (until now) been able to successfully clean any of my nicotine delivery devices until now. The BF has a link to you video now so we can maybe take a crack at rebuilding.

Thanks for ALL your videos ... some of the best out there!

Awe! Thanks Karen! I'm glad you like them and find them helpful!!

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
Watched your video and it is so well done and detailed that it gave me the confidence to recoil my first vivi nova! Well, I did it, and it worked! Thank you.

Terrific Rosa! Tell you what, I needed that same confidence the first time I wrapped a coil. Once you get past your first, the rest are easy (but still may not be pretty! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread