A Public Participation Forum for the FDA Advisory Committee (TPSAC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desert Willow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
Bullhead City, AZ

My comments are getting shorter... more to the point

I smoked tobacco for 42 yrs, rolled my own, never used a filter. I tried to quit many times as my health deteriorated. I tried cold turkey, patches, gum, pills, accupuncture and hypnotherapy. Nothing worked for me. Six months ago I used my first e-cig, and I have not smoked a tobacco cig since then.

No more coughing and hacking when I wake up! I can breathe again, smell and taste have returned, I no longer need medication to maintain my blood pressure, and I can dance again! Not bad for a 58 y/o grandma! My doc is amazed at how well I am now.

Yes, I am addicted to nicotine, as others may be addicted to caffeine, soft drinks, or power. E-cigs are a healthier, safer and cleaner way to treat my personal addiction. Sadly, I am exactly one of the people who would be forced back to smoking tobacco if e-cigs were banned. Is this what the FDA needs to feed their addiction to power?

Read more: Study: E-cigarettes help smokers quit | AHN

Brightest Blessings!

Traver

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2010
WV

ckc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2009
UK
Where's Roly? I noticed the sticky and Roly didnt get the TPSAC,here you go :)

Tobacco Products Scientific Advisory Committee

Traver,maybe CASAA could link up with it? I'm sure the word will get around.

A thread on this
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/campaigning-discussions/160560-tpsac-go-there.html
has been made into a sticky. I have been using this one to post articles that we can comment on. So I don't quite know what to do now. I guess I will start a new thread but any suggestions would be welcome.

Traver

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2010
WV
Where's Roly? I noticed the sticky and Roly didnt get the TPSAC,here you go :)

Tobacco Products Scientific Advisory Committee

Traver,maybe CASAA could link up with it? I'm sure the word will get around.

From what I have been able to discover the link goes to
A Public Participation Forum for the FDA Advisory Committee (TPSAC)
This seems to be part of CRE a private lobbying group. It tries to give the impresion that it is connected to TPSAC and my be the reason for the sticky.

Anyway to avoid confusion I started a new thread for my posts for places to comment.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo.../161727-e-cigarette-news-web.html#post2671160

Traver

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2010
WV
Fiirst I would like to thank everyone who has followed this thread and posted their comments. There have been a lot of comments posted on the articles put on this thread. I have also noticed that the responses have been getting better.

The name of this thread is to close to the a sticky that has been posted so I am starting a new one for links to news articles at:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo.../161727-e-cigarette-news-web.html#post2672764
It also gives me the chance to give it a more appropriate name.

Traver

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2010
WV
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread