Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
okguys......I cant tell you what you can and can't do....all I can do is try and answer the original question as to why SmokeStik does not engage in this type of thing. And it is NOT because our customers are rich and don't care about money.....FAR FROM it. Most of my customers are as concerned if not MORE concerned than the ECF crowd about money and particularly VALUE per dollar spent. So first let me address value...the bottom line for value as it relates to ecigs....ALL ecigs.....is the polar opposite of the way most ECF people, (including myself) use the electronic cigarette....and that is using it the exact same way you used to smoke an analog.

Let me just say that again to make sure it sinks in........to make ANY of those statements other companies make TRUE regarding saving money with ecigs.....you must be using your ecig the same way you used to smoke.....that means PUFF COUNT.

Almost ALL calculations used to give info regarding the use of ecigs is based on information provided by the tobacco industry about the number of puffs per cigarette. The battery life,how long a carto or cartridge last....and most importantly.....the cost comparisson is ALL based on these figures.....8-10 puffs per cigarette. AND using the ecig like you would have smoked.....so walking around with it hanging in a lanyard and using it like a pacifier.....NOT going to save any money no matter how "cheap" your cartos are.

That is what I tell my customers and that is why we dont use cost savings as the foundation of our advertising....because it isn't necesarrily true. Unfortunately.....the cost savings still depends on your own behavior.....regardless of the price of the product. So while the majority of my customers ARE saving money over tobacco it is partly because they are using the SmokeStik to replace an analog one for one. They pick it up....take their puffs in the same manner they would have smoked...and then put it back down for an hour.

Do I personally do this? Hell no! Which is why I am not saving any money. :facepalm:

okay....that is my continuious typing alotment for the hour...I'll be back soon with an important PitBull announcement for those of you waiting for your PitBulls and prizes.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I don't think one exists, or ever will for that matter, since their main customer base is not from the forums where that sort of thing is used. Even the banners that LK and bigblue30 have on their sigs they made themselves...

Thanks LK... you put it so much better than I did. View attachment 25518

And of the programs that I chose, one was just a basic banner maker, and the other only counts the months and days... I just threw together a couple to show some examples, and I thought they were tastefully done... View attachment 25519

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
yea....you would.

damn cats.......here, kitty...kitty.....

funny-pictures-cat-is-under-water.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread