A question from a sad analog smoker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

solonguniverse

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Missouri, USA
I just placed an order for a 510 from the smoke safe. I've been smoking pretty heavily for 3 years and I'm excited for the opportunity to move to vaping. I'm guessing many of you made the switch at some point or you wouldn't be vaping in the first place. I've recently started really feeling my habit in my lungs and chest. I'm getting winded easily and I'm only 23. I was just wondering if switching to e-cigarettes helped to alleviate any of your nasty side-effects from analogs.

mamacat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2009
WS, NC, USA
Solo ~

I felt better after only a couple of weeks using my PV. :)

There is a common list of vaping side effects and some threads about the feeling(s) associated with quitting smoking. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...3305-list-common-symptoms-when-e-smoking.html Get something to drink and search, search, search. Most of your questions can be answered quickly in this forum.

Rmemeber when you get your Yeti that it might take a day or two to break in the atty. While you are waiting for it to arrive you should search the forum for the 510/Titan/Yeti/Dura-C reviews (both video & written). Joye 510 - e-cigarette-forum.com • The place for electronic cigarette reviews, news and chat There are some really good ones and if you have watched those beforehand, then when it arrives you will have a decent idea of where to start. Also, be sure to charge the batteries as advised in your instruction manual.

Welcome and best of luck!! :D

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
I think the biggest health benefit that I've noticed is my total lack of a smoker's cough. 30 years, 2+ packs a day, and I'd wake up some mornings coughing so badly it felt like I was trying to hack up my lungs. 8-o That is but a distant memory now.

I've also noticed that I can take deeper breaths.

Now when I do the treadmill, I stop because my legs are tired . . . not because I can't breathe. ;)

deeptrout

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2009
Utah
I just placed an order for a 510 from the smoke safe. I've been smoking pretty heavily for 3 years and I'm excited for the opportunity to move to vaping. I'm guessing many of you made the switch at some point or you wouldn't be vaping in the first place. I've recently started really feeling my habit in my lungs and chest. I'm getting winded easily and I'm only 23. I was just wondering if switching to e-cigarettes helped to alleviate any of your nasty side-effects from analogs.

I just wanted to say i love your avatar :D

happily

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2009
anchorage, ak
I'm really flipping out waiting for it to arrive. Does anyone know how quickly the Smoke Safe delivers their products? I know its priority mail...

Also, I ordered a 10ml bottle of RY Vegas. How long do you think this will last me if I usually smoke a pack a day?
priority mail should have a tracking number

5-10 days on 10ml better order some more

Willowsong

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2009
City of Lost Angels
I'm really flipping out waiting for it to arrive. Does anyone know how quickly the Smoke Safe delivers their products? I know its priority mail...

Also, I ordered a 10ml bottle of RY Vegas. How long do you think this will last me if I usually smoke a pack a day?

That will probably depend on what strength nic you ordered, and how vaping it affects you compared to cigs. Also, plan to lose some juice just from being new to it. There IS a learning curve.

With 10mls, I would definitely say order some more, but possibly wait until you try the juice you ordered. If you hate it, it would suck to end up with a ton of it.

Hi Solong and congrats on your 510 purchase! I ordered mine from thesmokesafe and it was right about 48 hours from the time I pushed the order button until it was delivered to my house so judging from your initital post, yours should be arriving very soon! :)

wanted

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
Minnesota
Hi!!! Today is my first day vaping. I ordered my yeti510 from the smokesafe last thursday and it arrived yesterday. IMHO very fast shipping. I am LOVING it! While I was waiting for my order I read as much as I possibly could through this forum, to tide me over and to learn about maitenance/upkeep/anything else you can think of. It is definately a bit different from analogs, but you get used to it fairly quickly. My advise is to start thinking about how you want to carry it around, and to look at upkeep etc (i.e. not letting the atomizer run dry so it doesn't burn itself out among other things... but trial and error is good too ;)). I am still learning about this, but again, I'm loving it so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread