Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie58

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2009
Florida,U.S.A.
I just got the M201 I ordered from beyondecigs.com.
It came with soft rubber carts and I realy am not thrilled with the feel or taste of them. Does anyone know where to get plastic (hard) extra carts for it?
And is it normal for them to be the rubber ones? The batteries and attys were loose and wraped in bubble wrap and the charger cord and carts came in yellowish beige boxes. They did state eveything would be loose and no gift box so there was no surprise about this.

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
I just got the M201 I ordered from beyondecigs.com.
It came with soft rubber carts and I realy am not thrilled with the feel or taste of them. Does anyone know where to get plastic (hard) extra carts for it?
And is it normal for them to be the rubber ones? The batteries and attys were loose and wraped in bubble wrap and the charger cord and carts came in yellowish beige boxes. They did state eveything would be loose and no gift box so there was no surprise about this.

I don't see any reference to the M201 on the beyondecigs website (other than cartridges described as being for the "200/800 Pen Style"). It's a moot point for me, since I don't like their prices. Another reason to pursue David's lead to LiteCigUSA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread