The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

A question regarding 510 Smart PCC

Discussion in 'Battery Issues' started by Brat, Nov 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Brat

Brat Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 16, 2010
    Berlin, CT
    I was just wondering if anyone had ever tried this thing from Mad Vapes

510 SMART PCC

And if you have...could you please let me know if this is a worthwhile investment, especially since at some point I will have a total of four complete battery/atty combos for the 510

2. Gigaah

Gigaah Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 25, 2010
    United States
    I've searched far and wide. and that is the best pcc design for the 510 I've come across.. Having a fully topped off battery makes a world of difference. while you are there I'd reccomend getting one of those tiny 3$ cases that hold only a single assembled cig..since the PCC will not hold a fully assembled unit. That way you can carry the ecig with you all the time with out worry of damage, dirt, or hitting the button.

3. Raynen

Raynen Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 9, 2010
    CT
    Ooh this is good, I need a fully-assembled cig case that's not a lanyard :) I don't like the lanyard, not really my thing.

4. Brat

Nov 16, 2010
    Berlin, CT
    Hehe good, I think I will invest in this after Christmas when I have money to do so...yay!

5. Whytlash

Whytlash Full Member

Nov 10, 2010
    Washington
    I got one a few weeks ago from Madvapes. I have ther Volcano Magma PCC which works great for auto batts, but I started getting some SLB batts from ValueVapor, and got a few manuals and wanted a cig case style PCC to charge and carry those as well. Works like a charm! There's the charging slot (which will also hold a spare batt) and one slot to carry a spare batt, and six slots for carts/attys. It will, of course, charge auto batts as well. A worthwhile purchase!

Steve

6. Brat

Nov 16, 2010
    Berlin, CT
    Thank you for all the awesome feedback...I am so investing in this PCC after Christmas...if I didn't have Christmas shopping to do, I would get it today LOL

7. guitardedmark

guitardedmark Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 20, 2010
    Minneapolis, MN
    Do the slots fit a atty with a drip tip? How about a cartomizers? Also, how does the top open?

8. Whytlash

Whytlash Full Member

Nov 10, 2010
    Washington
    I just tried it and an atty with a short drip tip (1/2" +/-) will fit. I have a couple of Delrin tips, shorties, that fit just fine. I tried it with an anodized aluminum but it was too long. You could just put a longer drip tip in a slot by itself.

I have E2R4 cartos and they fit just fine. The XL's won't. The top opens just like the to on a pack of cigs. It was two small catches on each side of the inside of the lid that snap into two small slots on the upper part of the body when it closes. It has a "snap" to it when it opens and closes.

Steve

9. guitardedmark

guitardedmark Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 20, 2010
    Minneapolis, MN
  10. Whytlash

Whytlash Full Member

Nov 10, 2010
    Washington
    You're welcome.

Steve

Thread Status: