Anyone have the Mad Vapes 510 smart PCC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
I don't have a PCC currently and use my eGos mostly when I am on the go.

But this mad vapes one looks just like the Blu PCC (which was the only thing I liked about my blu)
Except this will not hold an assembled 510, just batts and attys (cartos).

Just wondered if anyone had it yet and if it performs well. And if Manual batts "really" work in it.

I might give it a try and dust off some of my 510 batts again.

https://www.madvapes.com/510-SMART-PCC-_p_2728.html

All the other PCCs from different places all look like the same model to me and I don't like the looks.
If no one chimes in I might be the product tester for this :)

Thanks.

Last edited:
I have one. Been using it for about a month now and like it. A few things, take heed to the length limits. Some of my 510's are to long by a few mm. Not a screw in type, groove for button, holding spots are nice. Uses a silicon type cart/atty holder. I found that the attys are a bit loose so I put a plastic cap from a cart in upsidedown and push the atty into that-works great. Carts/omizers fit perfect. Full charge will last 4-6 batts from dead to full in my experience. Well worth the money. My only real complaint that I was not able to easily overcome (yet) is the artwork on it. The finish on the case is somewhat rubberized and I don't want to mess it up in an attempt to make it more aesthetically appealing. For the money well worth it. The LCD is great to see the charge remaining. Oh, flat tip carts don't fit well either I prefer round so it's no big deal to me others however may not like that. I give it a 4/5 overall. Price- 4/5, style 3.8/5, function- 4.5/5, shape- 5/5,

Using one cartomizer, 1 atty and 4 carts I can go all day with ease. Dead batts charges before one in use is dead.
Not the best review but I am on an iPhone at the time. a bonus is that madvapes is a good company to spend your hard earned cash with.

Hope this helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
I just purchased this PCC too, now I'm wondering what batteries fit in there? Does anyone know which particular 510 batteries fit?

Should be any 510 batt 65mm long or less according to the site.
Although if you don't screw them in like said, I don't think it could be really short.
Not sure what a standard measures.

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
All but the mega's fit. I love mine!!

Sweet champions, I was waiting for you to come back and tell us what you thought of it.

its on my list for my next mad vape order. Time to dust off some 510 batts, I haven't touched one in 4 months.

Thanks everyone for letting me know how it works for you.
This forum is great for getting some feedback BEFORE you lay down cash on an item :)

champions

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
Midwest
Did you get it yet champions ??

Yeah, sorry. ;) Forgot about this thread. I did get it. I like the spring loading. It seems to charge faster than the joye pcc. Manuals fit no problem, but not mega's. The only thing I don't like (and it's not like I didn't know this before ordering) is the ugly graphic on the front. I would prefer it to be just a solid color. I find that the little meter on the front is about as accurate as a cell phone battery meter. You can have two bars for three hours, then one bar for ten minutes before you have 0 bars. After a bit you don't need the charge meter, you will learn how long it lasts. For me I would prefer a meter that tells me how close the battery that is charging is to complete.

jm2c. I think it's a solid investment. Unfortunately I am using my eGo much more often.

axolotly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2010
GA
Hey guys,

My PCC just came in the mail. I can't for the life of me figure out how to use the spring loaded slot. How does this work? I push the battery down and press (and hold) the button on the front and it seems to start the charge. If I let go of the battery it stops. What am I missing?

Thanks
PGL

Just close the lid! Since connection is spring loaded, the lid itself keeps your battery connected to the charger. Pop the battery in, close the lid, and you should be charging away. Or are you asking specifically how the button / display screen works? If so, here is a handy pdf instruction sheet (that in my opinion should have came with the charger):

PCC Instruction Sheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread