Anyone have the Mad Vapes 510 smart PCC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tinstar15

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2009
Lakeland, FL
I just stick a 10ml bottle in my pocket when I go out. That said, I suppose you could remove the silicone cart/atty holder in the case and cut a hole for a 3ml stubby dropper bottle in some closed cell foam. Cut holes for the batteries and a few carts, then glue the foam into place in the PCC. I use foam "pool noodles" from walmart for most of my modding fits.

My PCC is loaded out with 2 batts and 6 cartos, so I don't usually take a bottle along when I'm using it. If I burn through six cartos in one day, I'm having a really weird day.

tea

Nov 10, 2010
PA
I'm liking the Smart PCC so far. At first I found it a little mystifying, but the manual posted in this thread cleared things up nicely. The Boge 510 batts are not quite long enough, so I used a small square of insulation foam tape above the charging slot. If the charge indicator is accurate, it's held a charge for about six recharges with 50% more power to go. Not bad. I actually like the graphic. It's totally hipster/indie, in the stupidest way possible.

Edit: well, it went from two bars (50%) to zero pretty quick, so we'll call it six and excuse the meter for being mostly useless.

Last edited:

Tha Funk Doctor Spock

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
Grimeycuse, NY
The 3ml's are def too big, I have some and they are too tall and wide, even though a juice container would be small like a cart as stated above it would nice to have as a back up for some drip action if I somehow ran out of carts I carry with. Drip tip is my fav way to use my 510 but I don't like carrying juice on me, even though it hits better then carts tenfold. I got the PCC to keep all my gear altogether. So far since I've had it I've had no problems. The battery life is great on it, can go a day or 2 without a charge but thats just me.I've been charging 510s since yesterday, pack had a full charge, right now I have 2 bars out of 5. Basically its working good for me. Keep a charged battery and atty in the spare slot, have one I'm puffing on and one in the charge slot, so I always have a fresh one on deck while ones charging. Its a great little unit in my opinion. It just took me a minute to figure out how to charge my batts, no need to put any rubber on top of the batts, my 510s fit perfectly without adding room and loving the LCD screen. Hope that helps out, this is the more info I can post after having it for a minute and bringing it along with me. So much nicer then having loose accessories all over my jacket/hoodie/jeans pockets.

Tha Funk Doctor Spock

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
Grimeycuse, NY
Nothing Normal, did you get your Mad Vapes PCC? If so, how do you like it? After having mine for a while I love it, so nice having everything organized and charging on the go. I wish it would charge a little faster though, and still wish there was a vial small enough to hold a little sample juice. Other then that I love it

tinstar15

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2009
Lakeland, FL
If you want to make larger holes, you would have to rip out the clear-ish silicone cart holder section. Once its out, you can replace it with a section of semi rigid foam (closed cell dense foam) with cut-outs for the battery holes. The rest, you can cut holes to fit whatever you like, assuming the overall height doesn't exceed the internal space between the inside of the top and the top of the PCC's battery casing. Aside from ordering from places like Pelican or various case manufacturers, the cheapest way to get closed cell foam is to pick up a "pool noodle" pool toy at Walmart. Use a sharp box cutter blade to shape and size it.

Thomas Simms

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2010
Modesto, CA
Are the holes where the attys/cartridges fit any shorter than the holes where the spare battery goes in or is there a spacer in the bottom. The reason is that i use ce2's and that would be neat to have a pcc full of loaded ce2's. I have never owned a PCC so im just trying to see if it would work for me before i spend the money on it.

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
Sorry to re-open an old thread, but will the Riva 510 750mAh batteries fit into this PCC? I'm on the fence about what kit to buy as my original. Riva 510 Lite kit from L-F seems like a great first kit, but I happened across this PCC and attracted by it, as well. So, can I order both?

Thats a big no !!

Sorry.

Most people don't need a PCC with a Riva because the battery should last you all day or even two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread