A questions for all you vets out there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brat

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2010
Berlin, CT
I just tried something and it seemed to work REALLY awesome. I just used some of that canned air cleaner (the non-scented type) to clean out my atomizer.

The YUCK that came out was ridiculous...and I was wondering if doing that often would damage my atomizer, because the vape afterwards was AMAZING...and I really hope that this will not damage my atomizer, because I think I am going to get one of the small cans to carry with me during the day. (I change flavors quite a bit and the gunk buildup during the day tends to make vaping taste icky!)

Any help would be appreciated :vapor:

dwillings

ECF Veteran
I would check the warning label on your canned air and make sure what you're doing is safe. I know many of the canned air sprays are very dangerous to inhale or ingest. And common sense tells me that if you are tasting something bad, that usually means you are tasting a byproduct of the spray. With cartos as cheap as they are nowadays I just simply buy new ones when I need them.

dee5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2009
Northwest Arkansas
There has been concern that the high pressure of expelled air from these cans could break the coil inside atomizers and also that the propellant used will leave a possibly dangerous residue behind that you will then vape. I like Rolygate's suggestion of dedicating an atty for each of the flavors you like (I have 6 right now). I keep the ones I'm not using in small zip type bags found at a craft store that are just big enough for the atty and the small bottle of juice it goes with so I can identify it. Or just write on the bag with a marker. You can use one of the other, safer methods for cleaning your attys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread