A Really Dumb Move...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelsRUs

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2011
Montana
So I heard about a great deal on cartos and ordered them...15 blank cartos woot!

Waited for them to come in the mail...they got here yesterday. I am so new to carts and juicing that I had noooo clue....apparently these will not fit my 808...and I have no adapter thing and payday is over a week away!!!

Uggh I could soooo kick myself in the ....! So I have an e-cig and some juice and carts....but can't use them!

I feel like a complete noob!:facepalm:

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
What 808 do you have? KR808D-1 like Vapor4Life, Bloog, SmokelessImage, etc? If so, go to Goodprophets and for 99 cents buy the 808 to 510 adapter if what you bought are 510 cartomizers.

PV Adapters

If you have KR808D-2 tlike Greensmoke then there is no one adapter though you could try D2 to D1 from LeCig.com and on top of that put 808 to 510 from Goodprophets.

kinabaloo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
510 is 510 threading

808 aka KR8 aka KR808D-1 is KR808D-1 threading

808 theading is same as 901 also; though 901 batteries can't power 808 cartomisers I find.

So the 808 D-2 has a different threading (for incompatability) ? Any other differences ?

My 808 is the S808; seems the same as the KR808.

AngelsRUs

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2011
Montana
Sorry my interent service was interrupted for a few days due to switching service providers...

I am using a v2. Finally got my EGo in the mail so now I can vape but I am not impressed with the carts at all.

The problem was a friend told me what to buy and said to get reg and LR...I thought reg meant what I used v2 cig....obviously i was wrong on that...got 3 reg and they don't seem to hold half the juice that the 808 blank carts seem too...constantly filling and hating it...loving the battery life...but yeah glad I got to try it as I wanted to see if a mod would suit me better and I think the answer is a resounding YES so another vaping adventure I guess...thanks to all who responded...and yeah I guess If I keep these around I need adapters.

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
Sorry my interent service was interrupted for a few days due to switching service providers...

I am using a v2. Finally got my EGo in the mail so now I can vape but I am not impressed with the carts at all.

The problem was a friend told me what to buy and said to get reg and LR...I thought reg meant what I used v2 cig....obviously i was wrong on that...got 3 reg and they don't seem to hold half the juice that the 808 blank carts seem too...constantly filling and hating it...loving the battery life...but yeah glad I got to try it as I wanted to see if a mod would suit me better and I think the answer is a resounding YES so another vaping adventure I guess...thanks to all who responded...and yeah I guess If I keep these around I need adapters.

What cartos do you have exactly? None will fit on your ego?

You might want to put them in the classifieds, I'm sure someone would buy them from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread